Fellowship of the Witching Hour - Part I

kookalouris

First Post
Sam listened intently to the conversation, far more interested in what her companions had to say rather than saying words of her own.

[SBLOCK=OOC]
A short post, I know, but that is honestly what Sam would do now.
[/sblock]
Disharrock

Dlsharrock

First Post
The atmosphere in the bar remains calm and pleasant as the fellowship, along with their new potential member, discuss the rumours they have heard.

greenstar

Bialaska

First Post
"Ghost cars? Oh my. And missing people, how dreadful." Megan comments looking shocked. "I do not believe I had heard anything that could do anything in the discussions unfortunately. Though the missing people may somehow be related to other missing person's cases in other cities?"

Lucean

kookalouris

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
I will most likely be away for a couple of days. My dad is in the hospital. Nothing major but I have to look after various things for a couple of days and my parents don't have reliable internet.

David, you can play Sam as you will. Otherwise, she will be very interested in what the group says and decides.

Gerry
[/SBLOCK]
Disharrock

Lucean

First Post
Phillip raised his eyebrow slightly, looking at Megan questioningly.

"They might. They do take place between cities, after all." Somehow he found the woman's question curious in the situation, but after brief consideration decided not to say anything yet. "Although I do still remain highly suspicious of the whole matter. They might well be robbers of some sort who stumbled across a smart cover by exploiting people's superstitions."

[SBLOCK=OOC] Skipping Gerry due to his message. Hope his dad gets alright. [/SBLOCK]

Disharrock

Dlsharrock

First Post
OOC: Get well soon Kookalouris' dad!

IC as Sam
"Here's what I managed to get from the police band" Sam says to Megan (and the others), taking out her notepad. "I've set up a radio, behind the bar. It's not perfect, but I've been able to gather enough information to confirm what is and what probably isn't rumour. Here" she passes Megan the notepad. Under 'Ghost Cars' Sam has written:

Possible police band confirmation: A recent spate of missing persons reported in Dunwich and Arkham seem linked to this rumour. Consistently, the vanishings have been pinpointed on the road between the two towns just west of Arkham. Despite scouring the area around this road the police have found no clues and refuse to take reports of strange creatures or phantom cars seriously.

Elsewhere on the notepad, though in places sometimes hard to read, are details about other rumours and accompanying police confirmations.

(OOC: Bialaska, pretty much everything on the opening post of this thread in the rumours list, so Megan can comment on any of those if you like). http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=4251846&postcount=2

greenstar

greenstar

First Post
'"I guess we could question the people who saw them to see if the sightings have anything in common, unless Megan wants to talk about those other rumours.

Bialaska

Bialaska

First Post
Megan reads over the notes and hears Lucean's words. Then she gives both a nod of confirmation.

"My, what a truly interesting investigation that you are performing. I so love mysteries and would definitely be interested in participating in these investigations, that is, if I'm allowed."

With that said, she casts a glance over Arabella, before she shakes her head, having nothing further to add.

Lucean

Last edited:

Remove ads