• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ferret (basic D&D class)

khyron1144

First Post
My first major refinement was to start aligning the class abilities table (post #3) better. Keep in mind that the only way to do it on a message board is with the code tag and a lot of careful eyebaling.

Last edited:

khyron1144

First Post
the Jester said:
I just realized- what does a mind flayer want with a ferret anyway??

My younger brother's D&D PC had a pet ferret. It felt wrong to have it frozen at its starting stats, so I started working it out as a class (a la the old elf, dwarf, and halfing classes).

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
in the older versions of D&D. ferrets drained blood if they hit. kinda like grapple in the newer editions.

automatic damage each round. similar to stirge.

hong

WotC's bitch
diaglo said:
in the older versions of D&D. ferrets drained blood if they hit. kinda like grapple in the newer editions.

They still do, only they're called "dire weasels" now.

khyron1144

First Post
diaglo said:

Well this is for an older version of D&D.

The blood draining ability sounds good, but maybe a pit too good for a first level PC. Consider it to be about special ability C or D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads