• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Oulak

First Post
This thread's a great read. Thanks to all that have contributed.

I've seen that Corellon is one of the 4 elven gods and that his suggested domain is light. Looking at the domain's abilities, this actually makes sense to me. I haven't yet read anything on the remaining 3 elven gods and their suggested domains. Could someone please share? Thanks.

Quickleaf

Legend
I've been hearing the cosmology in the Appendix is a mix of the Great Wheel & World Axis. Can anyone elaborate on how the planes are set up?

I think it's rings within rings: Prime at the center, with Shadow and Faerie slightly overlaid, with 4 Elemental Planes (plus Positive Energy & Negative Energy) around that, then Elemental Chaos around those, then Astral, then the Outer Planes... Is that right? Where does the Ethereal fit in?

Thanks for answering all these questions. Good stuff :)

Klaus

First Post
I've been hearing the cosmology in the Appendix is a mix of the Great Wheel & World Axis. Can anyone elaborate on how the planes are set up?

I think it's rings within rings: Prime at the center, with Shadow and Faerie slightly overlaid, with 4 Elemental Planes (plus Positive Energy & Negative Energy) around that, then Elemental Chaos around those, then Astral, then the Outer Planes... Is that right? Where does the Ethereal fit in?

Thanks for answering all these questions. Good stuff :)

You can see the planes a bit in the Dread Gazebo flipthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V9gB9tvKZI (jump to 55:26).

My book will reach my hands only on September. At least it's what Amazon says (since I live on Brazil, it's a realistic time) ... :(

My question is about summon spells. How it works now? It get more power when you cast at greater slots? How many time the summon (or summons) spend on the game? It's a concetration spell? Do you expend an action to control it?

Palladion

Adventurer
This thread's a great read. Thanks to all that have contributed.

I've seen that Corellon is one of the 4 elven gods and that his suggested domain is light. Looking at the domain's abilities, this actually makes sense to me. I haven't yet read anything on the remaining 3 elven gods and their suggested domains. Could someone please share? Thanks.

Deep Sashelas (Nature, Tempest)
Rillifane Rallathil (Nature)
Sehanine Moonbow (Knowledge)

Stekoso

First Post
Sorcercer - wild magic

Hey, may I ask a couple of things about Sorcerers?
I've seen the "leaked" page about the Wild Magic one, but it explains just the odd stuff you make happen when you cast..
Is there anything else about it that wouldn't be too much a pain to type, please?

Thanks in advance, and most of all thanks for answering 'till now - really, really much appreciated!

Remove ads