• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

PactBound

First Post
Pact of the Chain: gain find familiar spell, select a special form for familiar, forgo one of your own attacks to allow familiar to attack.

Yes, Kelemvor has Death as suggested domain.

Tempest Domain: Bonus Proficiencies, Wrath of Storm (rebuke attackers), Channel Divinity: Destructive Wrath, Thunderbolt Strike, Divine Strike (thunder damage), Stormborn (flying when outdoors).

Thanks!

If I can ask one more:

Can you give detail on the Fey Pact?

Thanks for answering my previous questions.

I noticed how Divine Strike doing radiant damage got moved to the Life Domain's features instead of a feature all Cleric's get. Do certain domains have features other than Divine Strikes of different damage types?

How does Flurry of Blows and the Monk's multiple attacks work now?

ZombieRoboNinja

First Post
Thanks for answering my previous questions.

I noticed how Divine Strike doing radiant damage got moved to the Life Domain's features instead of a feature all Cleric's get. Do certain domains have features other than Divine Strikes of different damage types?

How does Flurry of Blows and the Monk's multiple attacks work now?

I think it was confirmed somewhere that divine strike is like in the alpha: the melee-friendly domains get +1d8 damage of a domain-appropriate type, like poison for trickery, and the spell-heavy domains get Wisdom bonus added to spell damage instead.

In the alpha, the monk got a Martial Arts ability that let him make an unarmed attack as a bonus action after he attacked with it as an action. Flurry of Blows lets you spend a ki point to make that two extra attacks as a bonus action instead of one. And at level 5 you get Extra Attack like other melee classes, so you end up doing 2 unarmed attacks as an action and one or two more as a bonus action, depending on whether you spent ki. Not sure if any of this changed for the PHB but it seemed fine as it was...

1of3

Explorer
Nice. Thanks a lot guys.

What are the features of the Valor Bard? Is there still a feature that allows adding the Inspiration die to damage rolls? I ask because I wonder, whether that is even useful.

Evenglare

Adventurer
I haven't seen this question so I'll ask. How is the BINDING of the book? Like 3e or 4e? Because 4e's binding was some of the worst bound books I have ever had.

gweinel

Explorer
Thank you for all this info guys!

What about summoning spells. In Alpha there weren't many and as i remember there weren't the classical summon monster and summon nature ally spell. Are they back? Have them substitute them with something else?

Vorpal Smilodon

First Post
Major question for me: what does multiclassing say exactly about extra attacks and whether they stack or, well whatever multiclassing says about extra attacks

Li Shenron

Legend
How does the final version of wild shape work? Does it work as temp hp and you revert to your normal form with previous hp ?

does polymorph work the same way?

how do summoning spells work, what can you summon and for how long?

yrtalien

Explorer
Eldritch Blast

Can you give us some information on Eldritch Blast... It should be a cantrip and I'm wondering how much damage it does and such. Is it one beam or multiple? If it is multiple at what level do you get the extra blasts?

Thank you for all the time you took to answer questions before.

Remove ads