D&D 5E Finally

Gertak

First Post
"
Brian Michaluk

animate dead medium or small - nothing I see in it lets you have bigger higher level slots give you more undead.
finger of death "a humanoid killed by this raises as a zombie"
"
"
Palladion

It only says, "The target becomes a skeleton if you chose bones or a zombie if you chose a corpse." (PHB 213) Higher levels create or assert control over more undead creatures, but does not state anything about size or type. The Appendix only lists medium sized undead.

"

I'm assuming the more restrictive post by Brian is the case but can you please confirm that it does say small or medium in the description for animate dead?

Emmissary

First Post
Errr... posting photos of the art is cutting the fair use line close enough as it is...
I was just asking because I know previous sections of text have been posted before, and I knew he sais the Multiclass stuff was lengthy, I just figured it would have been easier.

Curmudjinn

Explorer
Multiclassing into a Wizard please, or if it would be easier, to just take pictures of the 2 multiclass pages that works too.

Thank you in advance.

Multi-classing into a Wizard has some caveats depending on what your prior classes are, at least in determining spell slots. Minimum Int:13. It seems Pact Magic and Spellcasting slots are interchangeable as well. You add all of your casting classes together (partial casters are half-levels) and consult the Spell Slots by Per Spell Level table to determine total slots. Casting a spell from a particular class requires use of that class's ability, no matter which class the slot came from.

I'd hold back on the image requests. Posting breakdowns of the rules is one thing, but direct copyright infringement puts the hammer on ENWorld.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, just a note re. posting pictures. You're fine to post pictures of your new purchase. You can post *some* pictures of the inside for discussion, news, or review purposes, and I doubt WotC cares all that much about fans posting photos of their PHBs, but full pages or double-page spreads would be pushing the line too far (though a lo-res spread which you can't read just to display the production quality is fine). No hard-and-fast rule, but please use your common sense as to what's reasonable and what isn't.

Last edited:

Palladion

Adventurer
Multiclassing into a Wizard please, or if it would be easier, to just take pictures of the 2 multiclass pages that works too.

Thank you in advance.

I am not taking pictures of the rules, sorry. That is a slippery slope.

Not sure exactly sure what you mean, but wizard requires Intelligence 13 to multiclass into and grants no proficiencies.

Emmissary

First Post
I am not taking pictures of the rules, sorry. That is a slippery slope.

Not sure exactly sure what you mean, but wizard requires Intelligence 13 to multiclass into and grants no proficiencies.

No problemo, like I said I do not know all the limitations of rules, and I saw pictures before which was why I asked.

Do I get both the saving throws and skills of the Mage class? My first class is fighter.

Palladion

Adventurer
No problemo, like I said I do not know all the limitations of rules, and I saw pictures before which was why I asked.

Do I get both the saving throws and skills of the Mage class? My first class is fighter.

No proficiencies at all for wizard. Some classes give weapon or armor proficiencies, never saving throws.

Remove ads