• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Firefly

Status
Not open for further replies.

fett527

First Post
Oh yeah. Fanboys don't steal either. Just watch it on SciFi if you don't want to shell out teh cash.

Welverin

First Post
fett527 said:
Oh yeah. Fanboys don't steal either. Just watch it on SciFi if you don't want to shell out teh cash.

Well maybe he wanted to see them in order and missed them on scifi, and who wants to buy a dvd set of a show they've never seen.

now if he keeps doing it feel free to yell at him, but this is hardly a terrible offense.

Welverin said:
Well maybe he wanted to see them in order and missed them on scifi, and who wants to buy a dvd set of a show they've never seen.

now if he keeps doing it feel free to yell at him, but this is hardly a terrible offense.

Given the track record of the original poster, yelling at him is not surprising. I seriously doubt that he plans on spending $ on anything that he can get his hands on for free. I'd yell at him too, if others hadn't already called him out on it.

cardinal sinister

First Post
Welverin said:

No excuse for pirating...none...learn to use a vcr or go rent it...He lives in NYC...I'm sure there are places he could have rented it from...the Blockbuster two blocks from me has the whole series for crissakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads