Flight of the Resistance (Star Wars)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Is there a way to sense force sensitive people? Curious for roleplay purposes.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app
There isn't anything specifically mechanical for that that I can recall. The way my groups have done it is you can't "sense" anything in the Force unless you have the Sense tree basic power. Unless the GM decides different in a specific case for narrative purposes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Quickleaf

Legend
Is there a way to sense force sensitive people? Curious for roleplay purposes.

There isn't anything specifically mechanical for that that I can recall. The way my groups have done it is you can't "sense" anything in the Force unless you have the Sense tree basic power. Unless the GM decides different in a specific case for narrative purposes.

I think the way we're playing it is that Rico had a vague feeling that Kabal was strong in the Force, and that this was where Master Uvell had sent him. But that's it. No "force-user radar" or anything. For the purposes of your PCs connecting, I'm OK fudging that a little so that Force-users (4 PCs in your party) recognize each other. Whatever you guys want.

xynthoros

First Post
I remember in the now non-canon books a skilled force user could probe the mind of another and that there was a particular region of the mind common to everyone, but when probed in force users caused a small telekinetic burst of energy that would push the prober back away from the probee... that was really the only way force users could detect force sensitives who couldn't yet manipulate the force.

Once someone manipulates the force though, all bets are off... they can detect that :):):):) from half-way across the galaxy.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I can't imagine someone like Arsinoë would even "know" what it meant. Even if there was some galactically powerful Force event, for her it would probably just be vague sense of unease/shivers, or migraine headache, but she wouldn't connect it with the Force or anything. Until she got trained a bit in the Sense power, anyway.

Thateous

Explorer
Question for clarification.
Foresee is a Talent, correct? It's only available if your specialization has access to it, or am i wrong. please point me to the page if i missed it.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The cost of a Force Power tree is just the cost of the Basic Power at the top of the sheet (usually 10 XP, but can be more. Some have Force Rating prerequisites). So pay the Basic Power cost and you're good to go. Further upgrades cost XP also, though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Remove ads