Florida man vs an Aussie

Florida man vs an Aussie

• Florida man

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Aussie

Votes: 14 60.9%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I don't really understand what we are rating them on, but it doesn't matter; for there is no creature more self-defeating the Florida Man. Ultimately he must lose any competition even if he's the only one in it.
This is true. Everything they do in Florida is against their own best interest.

My money is on the Aussie, not because they are tougher but because they aren't actively trying to sabotage themselves.

I don't really understand what we are rating them on, but it doesn't matter; for there is no creature more self-defeating the Florida Man. Ultimately he must lose any competition even if he's the only one in it.
I honestly don't know either other than "who would win a fight between the two" right now my twitter poll has Florida man winning the fight while here it's the aussie lol

Orius

Legend
What's Florida Man got after coming down off his bizarre meth and bath salts fueled rage? Hell, he's probably naked for no reason whatsoever too.

Meanwhile, the Aussie will STILL be an Aussie:

Wait, everyone was thinking THAT one. Let's do this again:

'Nuff said.

Zardnaar

Legend
What's Florida Man got after coming down off his bizarre meth and bath salts fueled rage? Hell, he's probably naked for no reason whatsoever too.

Meanwhile, the Aussie will STILL be an Aussie:

Wait, everyone was thinking THAT one. Let's do this again:

'Nuff said.

Check out Santa Claus by Kevin Wilson on YouTube. Aussies!!!

HaroldTheHobbit

Adventurer
As a scandinavian, I follow this thread with interest. From a far outsider perspective it can be hard to distinguish between the two. As I have interpreted the situation, Aussies are (mostly) aware of what they're doing, while sh*t just happen to Florida Man. This thread is a cornucopia of knowledge for further understanding!

Remove ads