Florida man vs an Aussie

Florida man vs an Aussie

• Florida man

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Aussie

Votes: 14 60.9%

Zardnaar

Legend
As a scandinavian, I follow this thread with interest. From a far outsider perspective it can be hard to distinguish between the two. As I have interpreted the situation, Aussies are (mostly) aware of what they're doing, while sh*t just happen to Florida Man. This thread is a cornucopia of knowledge for further understanding!

Well my theory is countries with Fiords should run the world.

Here to scare off Aussies we have a secret weapon called "water".

Zardnaar

Legend
But not at work. And not if you're offended by a little swearing.

But Kevin Wilson does raise a good point. Where is my ****ing bike?

Also, we're not scared of water. We just refuse to drink it.

KBW would scare off most yanks.

Don't you just ad hops to water and stick 4 X's on it.

Not sure who would win a crap beer ANZAC contest.

Zardnaar

Legend
That's because most of us can't spell "beer."

Not actually familiar with many NZ beers. But I do like Monteiths.

Monteith's isn't crap I've got 3 of their APAs in the fridge;).

Make that 2.

IMG_20230111_155522.jpg

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
Anyway Florida man would just lose to an Aussie man.

Both would lose to NZ Southern Man.

We have gravel for breakfast, live of glacier meltwater and eat mutton or whatever you can shoot in the foothills of the Southern Alps enduring hoar frosts.

Aussies pretend they're tough but they had to invent their own Rugby game.
IMG_20230111_105435.jpg

Back to my birthplace today. Said glacial meltwater.

IMG_20230111_125635.jpg

Modern road infrastructure.

IMG_20230111_104943.jpg
Lakes, mountain, rain.

IMG_20230111_105207.jpg

"Rohan" and "Gondor".

Zardnaar

Legend
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply Monteiths is crap. Quite the opposite. It's very yummy.

Yeah it's the best beer that range has to offer (their other ones are lacklustre).

Not all of the Monteith's range is that great their hazy APAs, hoppy pilsners are good. None are bad as such imho.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply Monteiths is crap. Quite the opposite. It's very yummy.
You’ll find that NZ Beers across the board are far superior to the Australian stuff (both of which are better than the swill posing as beer in the US)

NZ Milk, Icecream and Meat is also better than Australia. Australia has a bigger range of fruit and veg though

GreyLord

Legend
I mean, what is Florida Man going to bring to the fight? His pet alligator?

Can't impress a bogan with that who's seen saltwater crocodiles.

I voted Aussie...BUT

Florida shouldn't be overlooked (it often is) for all the dangerous things in it...

The Scorpions, the Black Widows, the Brown Widows, the Water Moccassins, the Cottonmouth, the Rattlesnake, the Copperhead, (almost forgot the coral snake), the Mosquito (most dangerous of them all), and we haven't even touched upon the more dangerous animals...

Things like the Wild Boars (remember, Hercules got famous for his battle with one of these things), Lions (aka...Cougars), Bears, and FIRE ANTS!!!!

FIRE ANTS GALORE!!!

Burn it with fire and it still comes back! Kill them with insecticide and they rise even stronger!! These things are from the fires of Hell and they bite like it too!!!

That army of fire ants are nigh unstoppable. Be glad to live somewhere they are not, for fire ants are a PLAGUE!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads