Florida man vs an Aussie

Florida man vs an Aussie

• Florida man

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Aussie

Votes: 14 60.9%

Zardnaar

Legend
You’ll find that NZ Beers across the board are far superior to the Australian stuff (both of which are better than the swill posing as beer in the US)

NZ Milk, Icecream and Meat is also better than Australia. Australia has a bigger range of fruit and veg though

Here we generally think our dairy, chocolate and beer is better than Aussie. Fruit no wine generally no (depends on the type/preferences) and pies.

Would rather drink VB than our crap beers. VBs not good not sure if Fosters is worse than Rheineck or Tui/Speights.

Griffons was better than Arnotts not anymore. Arnotts was still good though bit better now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
What would archeologist 1000 years from think of us if all they had to go off of were Florida Man and Aussie Man stories?

Bonus question. Same question, but Tiktok life hack videos.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
What would archeologist 1000 years from think of us if all they had to go off of were Florida Man and Aussie Man stories?

Bonus question. Same question, but Tiktok life hack videos.
Based on those tiktok videos the species will be extinct long before the millenium is spent

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Have you seen those salty crocodiles up in North Queensland? Florida gators are tiny little lambs in comparison
Hey! Canadians have geese and geese are mean as heck.

canada 1.jpg
canada 2.jpg

DrunkonDuty

he/him
@trappedslider, I see your one smallish python crossing the road and raise you this guy.

Re. chocolate - Whittakers is my second favourite chocolate. First place goes to Green and Blacks. For dairy in general I agree, NZ wins easily. But there are some small dairies here turning out some very yummy products.

EDIT: Hmm. Now I watch it this may not be the clip I'm thinking off.

Remove ads