For the Children [OOC Thread]

Actually, you seem to have listed all the things i like most in a DM.

I have to say the slow pace is killing me simply because, I'm exited about this game,thus far it seems like we have good chraracters, a good DM, and a good story.

I can defintaly understand about limits on time though. I'd say don't worry about being concistant and posting exactly x number of times per week, just go with the flow. If in a week you can post fifteen times, great, if you don't have a lot of time in a given week just do what you can.

:D

reapersaurus

First Post
Akunin said:
and I've had a very full week. This week is going to be much less busy, and I've set aside time to catch up on posts.

What I DON'T run:

Kick in the door, kill the monsters
Oh, cripes.
You mean this adventure ISN'T "Orc with Pie"? ;)

I hear ya, Akunin, on previous weeks being busy.
This week I'm pretty free, and plan on continuing the roleplaying as much as possible.

The Kender

First Post
I am really sorry for not keeping up so much. I formatted my computer Sunday and spent Monday getting it set back up. Now I'm fine.

Akunin

First Post
OK - I posted to this thread and told everyone, that if there is a problem, to please let me know. The responses were positive, but now there are more "can we please speed this up?" posts to the IC thread. I had thought that everyone was OK with the fact that this is a slow medium, and that real life has to take precidence.

Is this the case or no?

If people have an issue with the pace of the game, then I'll step out and someone else can run a game. I'd rather have a good game with interesting roleplay, rather than half the posts be out of character complaints about pacing.

Like i said before, if you have time, go faster. If not well thats the nature of the beast, these board games are slow thats all there is to it. I think once the party gets together we won't be so reliant on your up dates to role play and it will seem like the games going faster.

I for one would hate to have you quit on us, this game seems real promising. I think everyone just needs to have a littile pacience and let Akunin do his job at whatever pace he can do it at.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Like i said before, if you have time, go faster. If not well thats the nature of the beast, these board games are slow thats all there is to it. I think once the party gets together we won't be so reliant on your up dates to role play and it will seem like the games going faster.

I for one would hate to have you quit on us, this game seems real promising. I think everyone just needs to have a littile pacience and let Akunin do his job at whatever pace he can do it at.

Yea, I agree with that. Like Liver said, once we get together, things should pick up. Right now, we can only interact with NPCs.

Heck, look at our WoT game, Dave (DM) hardly needs to post anything, but there is always something going on.

reapersaurus

First Post
so i guess if we keep introducing ourselves to each other, maybe the story can include the legendary party that are experts at ring announcing? ;)

Remove ads