For the Children [OOC Thread]

reapersaurus

First Post
I'm trying to do it as we speak (or type) :)

I've got the stats down, and as for character, he'll be a kinda mercenaryish, devil-may-care. somewhat amoral, go as the wind blows scottish-influenced fighter that really likes chains. :)

As long as hes still standing at the end of a fight, it's all good.

Only problem is, I'm not very familiar with locations in FR.
Anyone have a recommendation for where he would have come from?
Kinda a Scottish, clan-like background?
He's got a big family - like 7 brothers and sisters.

He took the spiked chain both as a way to distinguish his own fighting style, and because it's a scary-damn weapon. :)

And yes - i got the file - thank you for sending it - I will look at it deeper as i get the chance.
Till Wednesday of this week, I'll be fairly busy at work.
These past weeks have been very busy, but I'm coming to the end of a long tunnel here, and after Wed, i will have more time for gaming.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Ready when you guys are.

Now is a good time to discuss posting stye.

From the experiance I've had with our WoT thread, I'd recommend putting your character's thoughts in italics.

[OOC info should be put in brackets and be designated a different color.]

Any other thoughts?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Hey Reaper,

I'm sending you some info on the Vast. Not sure if it's what you want, but it's an option.

If your a fighter from there you get to pick one of the below things free.

A - Three potions of Cure Light Wounds and 20 masterwork arrows.

B - Banded Mail w/ Armor Spikes

You also get to choose Regional Feats at character creation. You do not have to pick one, but they are available. They are:

Luck of Heroes - +1 Bonus to all saves.
Merchentile Background - +2 Appraise and +2 on Craft or Profession of your choice.
Thug - +2 Inimidate and +2 Initiative

Remember, you'll need to change the extension to .pdf.

Enjoy

Sodalis

First Post
how was y'all's weekend?

Sorry for not getting to post anything all weekend- it was a holiday and my family had a picnic....'

so- i am ready whenever you guys/gals are.

so thoughts, regular speech, and OOC info (stats, skills, background info....

gotcha

Akunin

First Post
Waiting on Reaper's PC, and writing up the intro tonight (sorry, this weekend kicked my butt). I'll post a link to this thread once it's up.

For posting style, your preference - I'll probably just write in plaintext, without any fancy markups. DMs notes to players will most likely be in bold or italics.

Remove ads