• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Children [OOC Thread]

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Reaper, Can you handle a 2.5 MB download in your email?

I'll send you a PDF file with all the info you need on this region and a map.

Anyone else need this?

reapersaurus

Explorer
absolutely, i can handle it.
that would be great!

email: jwarner@nhsacramento.com

and my character choices are between a rough-and -tumble fighter type, that halfling fighter/paladin on a riding dog, or a rogue/sorcerer female.

Since it's apparently such a skills-based campaign, do you guys see why i would have to play a fighter-type?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Heads up Reaper!

I sent you a file called: heartlands.aux.

Just change the ".aux" extension to ".pdf".

I usually send files out with an odd extension to more easily sneak it past "internet customs" here at work. :D

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
My vote is still for the rough and tumble Fighter.

We already have a good rogue. Me :D

We already have a wizard/cleric, but a straight wizard wouldn't be a bad idea.

Halfling Dog Rider? Personally I think it's just a bit out of place. But that's just me. YMMV

Of course, as long as your happy with your character and Akunin doesn't have a problem, go with whatever you want.

reapersaurus

Explorer
i just don't want to be sitting around, in a skills-based adventure, twiddling my thumbs while the rogue or someone with better skills and/or intelligence is busy solving puzzles, influencing people, and controlling the social arena.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
How about a Paladin?

FYI - In Master of the Wild there is a varient rule that allows you to sometimes replace your Cha with Str for Intimidate chacks. A nice idea.

Sodalis

First Post
reaper:
i just don't want to be sitting around, in a skills-based adventure, twiddling my thumbs while the rogue or someone with better skills and/or intelligence is busy solving puzzles, influencing people, and controlling the social arena

I don't think that will be a problem, cause IIRC, Akunin said that he is making this up, and so it wont e as detailed as a premade module,a nd he specifically said that the rogue wont be as useful as in teh sunless citadel.

That said, if you have a human fighter with 12 int, you will have 4 skil pts a lvl, but a fairly limited skill list...but that can be fixed with a lvl of ranger

Remove ads