• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Children [OOC Thread]

Akunin

First Post
No problems at all - you players have been in charge of putting the group together from the start, and I'm not gonna interfere with that.

Sodalis

First Post
Ashrem- Darn you for showing that sword to me...it is sooooo danged pretty that i just placed an order to buy it....

the pox on you-

and if that wasn't bad enough! while I was there, I saw the Fang of aelin and decided to buy that too (for my brother)...

Damn you....:mad:

thanks...;)

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Sodalis said:
Ashrem- Darn you for showing that sword to me...it is sooooo danged pretty that i just placed an order to buy it....

the pox on you-

and if that wasn't bad enough! while I was there, I saw the Fang of aelin and decided to buy that too (for my brother)...

Damn you....:mad:

thanks...;)

I've handled the sword in real life. Very nice.

That's when I got the idea of fighting with two of them. They are nicely balanced and aren't too long.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Akunin-> I forgot to send you my character last night. It's the same as what I have posted though. Just use that for refference until I get home to send it.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I don't think Reaper ever posted. He may have emailed his character to Akunin though.

Do any of you not have the FRCS?
Do you guys need what the FRCS says about the city of Beregost?

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
i have a request in to Akunin for his opinion about my character, so I'll work on it tonight after work.

I don't have the FRCS.
I would love any info about the locations!

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
reapersaurus said:
i have a request in to Akunin for his opinion about my character, so I'll work on it tonight after work.

I don't have the FRCS.
I would love any info about the locations!

So what kind of character have you come up with?

I'll try to get some setting info up for everyone.

Remove ads