For the Children [OOC Thread]

reapersaurus

First Post
The Kender said:
We are just waiting on Reaper then.
Welllll.... I would guess we're also waiting somewhat for Akunin.... Akunin, are you all ready?

If so, let me know, but I think all of us have been pretty active the past couple days.... Akunin, is your personal schedule ready to launch into this adventure tomorrow?

If not, how 'bout an ETA?
TIA

Akunin

First Post
Sodalis said:
Akunin said that he is making this up, and so it wont e as detailed as a premade module

I don't think one has anything to do with the other. Sunless Citadel was a lot of text, but not detailed. There's plenty of detail to be had here - think of something you might see in Dungeon.

and he specifically said that the rogue wont be as useful as in teh sunless citadel.

I specifically said "less necessary" and not "won't be as useful". :) Rogues are ALWAYS plenty useful, it's just that having a trap detector / disarmer / lockpicker is very important in a dungeon crawl (which Sunless Citadel is) and less important in a city / outdoor / ??? setting (which is what I have set up),

As for a start time: I have two characters so far (from Sodalis and The Kender), Ashrem's is on the way, and I know Reaper's finlaizing his character decisions. Sir Osis, can you email me a final draft of your PC?

Once I have all five of them, I'll start a new thread and we'll be off!

Sorry for the delay, but doing favors for my family ate up my entire day of free time. I'm pretty tired, but i'll try to finish equiptment and e-mail him to you either late tonight or early tomarrow.

reapersaurus

First Post
Just a quick mockup - more to do after work tomoroow:

Killian Maxwell, male human Ftr2: CR 2; ECL 2; Medium-size Humanoid (human); HD 2d10+4; hp 20; Init +2; Spd 20 ft; AC 17 (+5 chainmail, +2 Dex); Melee spiked chain +5 (2d4+2); AL N; SV Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +0

Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12.

Skills : Intimidate, Escape Artist, Open Lock, Climb, Ride

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Spiked Chain), Expertise, Improved Trip.

Equipment: MW Spiked Chain, Chainmail, Thieves tools.

Remove ads