• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ForceUser's Vietnamese Adventures Story Hour! (finis)

ForceUser

Explorer
Brian K. Moseley said:
A story well told, ForceUser. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I too am in San Diego, and game on Saturdays. Small world! :)

I had meant to reply to these! Thanks Brian! I checked out Darkfuries.com and your product line looks neat! I might have to buy something ;)

Maldur, Corey II, and Welverin: thanks! And stick around, we're just getting started. Picture, if you will, an entire group plunged to negative and single digit hit points in one round by one CR 2 encounter...

It was a beautiful thing, I tell ya :D

Welverin

First Post
ForceUser said:

Maldur, Corey II, and Welverin: thanks! And stick around, we're just getting started. Picture, if you will, an entire group plunged to negative and single digit hit points in one round by one CR 2 encounter...

It was a beautiful thing, I tell ya :D

Yeah, but only to a Rat Bastard DM!

Maldur

First Post
In truth, Hjorimir (Woo's player) is far more of a rat bastard DM than I

But is he a rat bastard player as well?
:D

Great story! Hope i find time to go online this weekend and see if you got more :)

Hjorimir

Adventurer
Rat Bastard DM?!?!

I'm sure I have no idea what ForceUser is talking about. My campaign is filled with rainbows, sunny days, and super powerful magic items where the players are in true control of their own destiny!

Welverin

First Post
Bunnies?

Hjorimir said:
I'm sure I have no idea what ForceUser is talking about. My campaign is filled with rainbows, sunny days, and super powerful magic items where the players are in true control of their own destiny!

Does it have bunnies? If so can I play too?

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Well, get to work!;)

I've been quite enjoying the storyhour so far, but you have to keep feeding the need. I'm imnpressed by all the dialogue, do you tape the game or is that all just from memory?

ForceUser@Home

First Post
Black Omega said:
I've been quite enjoying the storyhour so far, but you have to keep feeding the need. I'm imnpressed by all the dialogue, do you tape the game or is that all just from memory?

Thanks!

In the case of NPCs, the dialogue is nearly word-for-word; I rehearse lines between sessions. I'm somewhat more liberal with the PCs, but I try to get the right sentiments out of the right characters, and when I can't remember exactly what was said, I wing it! :D

Remove ads