D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
First of all - your excel skills make me woozy. Thank you so much!

Couple of quick bug notes:

City Watch (background) is giving the option of 2 tool, but according to the book, this should be 2 languages.

Diety (I think the Elven pantheon): Sehanine Moonbow - the description of her symbol is being entered in the Domains field and the "Symbol:" is left all alone afterwards.

Thanks for the feedback, both issues fixed in the next version

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Is there any chance you could add more 'Adventurers Log' pages, preferably with the starting figures chained from the previous page? I'm only 6th level and I've just started on a third page. I'm guessing 15-20 pages would cover most characters.

Thanks.

As a workaround, you can copy the worksheet multiple times and add the starting figures for the new sheet from the last values of the previous

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I love this character sheet. This character sheet is so good, that I am sure I am missing something. I made a 4th level cleric with the Arcana domain. The "spellcasting" tab correctly lets me pick two Wizard cantrips. But the new cantrips do not show up on "Character Sheet III" with the other Cleric cantrips. The Arcana domain spells (Detect Magic and Magic Missile) and also missing from Sheet III.

Did I miss a checkbox somewhere?

Thanks for the feedback. This is a bug and fixed in the latest version, as a workaround just type the spell that u need in the correct level ;)

Scout-James

First Post
Oops, sorry, I hadn't seen it earlier.

Just a warning - I am slowly going through the sheet and I may be finding more minor typos and whatnot. (I can be more than a little obsessive about details.) ;)

jdhenry08

First Post
I'm playing a druid for the first time, and on the wild shape tab there are a couple discrepancies I noticed. First off, the giant spider bite attack is wrong. It says 3d6 poison damage, but the MM has it listed as 2d8. Secondly, the PHB states that when in wild shape, you keep your skill and saving throw proficiencies, but saving throws don't have my proficiency bonus.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Oops, sorry, I hadn't seen it earlier.

Just a warning - I am slowly going through the sheet and I may be finding more minor typos and whatnot. (I can be more than a little obsessive about details.) ;)

Hey Scout-James, awesome - please be as detailed as possible! Any issues you find please let me know as it'll make the tool even more awesome for everyone :)

Remove ads