D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

rhombism

Villager
I was awarded a 'Blessing of Protection' from a deity for restoring a temple. It's a standard ability of a deity that adds +1 to AC and +1 to saving throws.

Is that sort of thing built in anywhere? If not, is there somewhere I can put it so that those bonuses are reflected in my numbers?

I think I know where your player is... If you're using the 1.64 version, you update the Saving Throws by putting a +1 in the Adjustment column all the way on the right side of Box 1 on the Start tab.

The AC bonus is entered as a +1 in the "Other Armor" field within Box 10 on the Start tab, further down.

Tell the gnomes hello for me.

tkstargazer

Explorer
Rhombist,

Thanks. That did it.

In other questions...
I'm currently playing a 5th level Warlock / 1st level Sorcerer, and I get spells from both classes. Would it be possible to add a column on the Spellcasting page so I could select WHICH class the spell is from? It would be helpful to be able to identify quickly whether casting the spell uses up a sorcerer leveled spell slot or warlock slot

Thanks.

Mergon

First Post
Rhombist,

Thanks. That did it.

In other questions...
I'm currently playing a 5th level Warlock / 1st level Sorcerer, and I get spells from both classes. Would it be possible to add a column on the Spellcasting page so I could select WHICH class the spell is from? It would be helpful to be able to identify quickly whether casting the spell uses up a sorcerer leveled spell slot or warlock slot

Thanks.

You can cast sorcerer and Warlock spells with either type of slots. You can cast a warlock spell with a spellcasting slot or you can cast a sorcerer spell with a Pact magic slot.

The only reason to keep a separate tally of slots is so you know which slots you get back upon a short rest.

drizzt73

First Post
Awesome character generator so thank you. A request- any chance of adding the unearthed arcana PC options such as Undying Light Warlock patron?

cheers

Mergon

First Post
Awesome character generator so thank you. A request- any chance of adding the unearthed arcana PC options such as Undying Light Warlock patron?

cheers

If you mean the subclass/archtype, you can add it manually on the custom tab at the bottom. ForgedAnvil won't be adding any of the Unearth material until it is official material.

We have asked, and occassionally still nudge him about it. :)

KKCryptic

First Post
I noticed that when you select a cantrip as one of your Magical Secrets as a bard, it doesn't add a cantrip known to your spells, it adds a regular spell known. This makes keeping track of your spells a bit more difficult. I am currently working around it by just marking one of the empty spells slots as "known/prepared" and manually adding another cantrip. If there is a way to make the magical secrets differentiate between level spells and cantrips, it would make the sheet even more awesome.

Keep up the good work. I suggest your sheet to all my gaming friends.

Taed

First Post
How to add more item rows?

My character tends to buy lots of potentially useful things for every scenario, and recently went wild with a bunch of potions. I'm now out of room on the "Possessions on Persion" area. But I have lots of room in "Possessions not on Person" area. So, what's the "right way" of adding rows to the top portion and removing them from the lower portion?

I'm afraid to mess with the spreadsheet, so I figure that I'll ask first...

Last edited:

Taed

First Post
COMPLAINT: When I print the sheets to my black-and-white laser printer, because of the stippling done to attempt to match color, the blue color of the magic items in the inventory prints in such a way as to being very hard to read. I tried messing with the printer settings, but wasn't able to make it behave better. We can't mess with the character formatting, so is there any decent solution?

Remove ads