• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
v2.00b4

Half-orc 20 Barbarian (Totem Warrior)
- Rage at 20 is indeed Unlimited, but would probably be better served with the infinity symbol since "Unlimited" doesn't seem to fit in the space given.
- Unless I am missing something, the Brutal Critical ability does not have anything to do with being at 0 HP. Should probably be "On Crit", instead.
error1.jpg

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Just input my cleric into 2.00. Love the Char Sheet! very useful layout.

I couldn't add more than one language in the custom background, is this a bug?

Thanks!

jtk

Cool, good to hear you're enjoy the latest build. Setting the tools to 0 allows 2 languages, I recall something in customizing backgrounds that this is the recommendation (don't have the reference handy at the moment)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.00b4

Half-orc 20 Barbarian (Totem Warrior)
- Rage at 20 is indeed Unlimited, but would probably be better served with the infinity symbol since "Unlimited" doesn't seem to fit in the space given.
- Unless I am missing something, the Brutal Critical ability does not have anything to do with being at 0 HP. Should probably be "On Crit", instead.

Nice one, thanks for the find. Corrected in the next build!

Ninefingers

First Post
FA
THANK YOU! for adding the additional breakdown of the AC on CS1. While I am sure I am not the only one who has requested this I am going to just believe it was done for me. :)

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
The sheet is obviously a fake - or house rules are at play (because to multiclass each prime requisite score must be at least 13/+1.) ;) (Put's away his "Rules Lawyer" hat...) But I like the added information on the sheet!

Demonwolf14

First Post
Im not sure if this is the right forum lol but im looking for someone to help me build a character and class, i have no experience in this and i would very much appreciate help with it. you can message me and if your willing to help we can skype or something to make it easier

flwad

Explorer
Im not sure if this is the right forum lol but im looking for someone to help me build a character and class, i have no experience in this and i would very much appreciate help with it. you can message me and if your willing to help we can skype or something to make it easier
If you have access to the Player's Handbook you can follow along there, using this sheet to explore different settings. It will allow you to see how different combinations of class, race, & background will start you out. After that your Dungeon Master will be a lot more involved.

If you don't have a PHB, you really need to get one.

Remove ads