• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Snig

First Post
I know how to create custom classes. Just thought he may have added an option somewhere that I missed to select the revised ranger.

jpasciak

First Post
This tool is really awesome. Thanks for putting it out there!

Is there any intent to add the Positive Material Plane patron from Unearthed Arcana for Warlock?

Conandar

Explorer
When things like the revised ranger, class X, new patrons / deitys / spells, etc. are released in official WOTC form I am sure ForgedAnvil will work on adding support for them. Until that time, you can implement what you need using the provided overrides and the custom page options, and if that is not flexible enough for your needs I am sure the old pen and paper method still works.

Please read the FAQ before asking your questions. It has a lot of the answers already. Thanks!

Wade Burrows

First Post
Two Things:

1. when selecting the Hawk creature type for a familiar, it (erroneously, i believe) gives the hawk the trait "pack tactics".

2. when selecting the minotaur custom class, it gives several resistances that I have been unable to find documented anywhere else. I checked the UA source material, which I believe is where the custom class was designed from.

3. (bonus thing) This is a simply amazing tool! Thanks so much for this!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Two Things:

1. when selecting the Hawk creature type for a familiar, it (erroneously, i believe) gives the hawk the trait "pack tactics".

2. when selecting the minotaur custom class, it gives several resistances that I have been unable to find documented anywhere else. I checked the UA source material, which I believe is where the custom class was designed from.

3. (bonus thing) This is a simply amazing tool! Thanks so much for this!

1. Well spotted, corrected in next build
2. Correct Minotaur was just a test case when I was implementing the resistances and I must have left them in there. Modify as you need :)
3. Great to hear! You're welcome :)

starclaws

First Post
Ya there's a tiny bit more work to do on Animal Companion Override. When you override the animal stuff with information on the right hand side, there is no way to select your overridden animal name on the left. It just overrides whatever random animal you decide to select. Though this feature is not necessary as you only really need to select a similar creature. But hit dice and speed and other senses will correspond to that creature.

You also can't line space between traits for the animal if it has more than one trait. You can work around this by copying from a notepad that already has the spacing though. Wonder if the cell needs to be text box format or something? Not sure how that works with macros.

Also might need longer action boxes as there isn't enough room for something like: "Peck. Melee Weapon Attack +4 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit: 1 piercing damage." Maybe stretch them out under the traits box? Reorganize or something.

Anyways love this thing so much. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads