D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Mortilupo

Explorer
edit 1

The short description for the Green-Flame Blade spell is incorrect, shows damage as "melee weapon, on hit 2d8 fire, 1 creature choosen within 5ft of target takes (spell ability modifier) fire." It should be "melee weapon, on hit 1d8 fire, 1 creature chosen within 5ft of target takes 1d8 plus (spell ability modifier) fire." for a 5th level and both increase again by 1d8 at 11th and 17th for a total of 3d8 fire and 3d8 plus (spell ability modifier) fire. This is on the BETA 7 Version 2.0. It is fine for the base level.

Last edited:

SansMoins

Explorer
The short description for the Green-Flame Blade spell is incorrect, shows damage as "melee weapon, on hit 2d8 fire, 1 creature choosen within 5ft of target takes (spell ability modifier) fire." It should be "melee weapon, on hit 1d8 fire, 1 creature chosen within 5ft of target takes 1d8 plus (spell ability modifier) fire." for a 5th level and both increase again by 1d8 at 11th and 17th for a total of 3d8 fire and 3d8 plus (spell ability modifier) fire. This is on the BETA 7 Version 2.0. It is fine for the base level.

I'm not at home to check it, but have you checked this with beta 10?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Dalton Hillman

First Post
Dalton,

Not sure what should be carried over, but I made a moon druid and selected several different wild shapes and when I select & deselected the "acrobatic" skill it increases and decreases accordingly. Only by 2 points but it still increases and decreases.

Strange. I toggled acrobatics, athletics, and slight of hand, and none of them change the wild shape skills. All the int,wis, and char proficiencies do. I even made a new moon druid and still nothing.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

Fixed both Booming Blade and Green-Flame Blade in the next build

flwad

Explorer
Active & Ability Features not shown from Custom at selected levels:
Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG
Show properly if loaded on Start

Remove ads