D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Mordrek

First Post
multi class spells

Hi there,
i thank you for your 5th ed character spreadsheet, it is fantastic. but i was wondering if you had put thought in to multiclassed spellcasters.
the sheet does not identify which spells are cast bu which classes. you can seperate and organise the spells a little by seperating them on the spell list but when you filter them to fit them onto one page it becomes a jumble.

maybe having an option to put colours on the spell name, or some other means of a quick glance class identifier, as the different class spells will have different dc's or attack bonuses.

Kiax

Villager
I have a suggestion. My idea would make it easier to copy the equipment packs. (without macros)
Now, when you select the pack, all the packs contents are in one cell. What I propose is having each item in a separate cell. After the user selects the pack, he can copy this cells to Character sheet II.

Now:
Pack1.JPG

With the change:
Pack2.JPG

I am still loving the Character sheet!
Kiax

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Active & Ability Features not shown from Custom at selected levels:
Show properly if loaded on Start

Thanks Flwad, updated in next build. For the Ability Features section, these are related to advantage or disadvantage to ability checks (skills, saving throws etc.) and immunities. For all another abilities I recommend using the Active Feature section. For example the Heal 2+ spell level when cast heal spell would be in the Active Feature section as [Name: Heal ally for 2+spell level; Usage: Cast Heal; Duration: Instant; Recovery: Instant; Uses: Spell] or something like this.

P0IS0N

First Post
I have a suggestion. My idea would make it easier to copy the equipment packs. (without macros)
Now, when you select the pack, all the packs contents are in one cell. What I propose is having each item in a separate cell. After the user selects the pack, he can copy this cells to Character sheet II.

Now:
View attachment 81429

With the change:
View attachment 81430

Kiax

This would be brilliant!

Conandar

Explorer

Now:
View attachment 81429

With the change:
View attachment 81430

Kiax

As far as I can tell, we already have this. On the Start page, when we select a pack, the tool shows us all that is contained in the selected pack. True, it does not auto-fill the details on CSII, but that looks more like a macro being needed to me. It is also true that it only one pack at a time, while I have seen builds allow two seperate packs. The only way I can see to accomplish this, without macros, is to manually enter the results of the lookup(s) on CSII.

edit: re-reading your post, I think I see what you mean now. Still, transferring the data from multiple cells on Start to CSII has potential issues. Granted, I am anything but an Excel expert, but what if there is not space left on CSII for all the data? Yes, on a new character there should be plenty of room, but what if a new pack is added later in a characters life?

Last edited:

Xyphos

First Post
Absolutely love the tool guys. Just a quick question, and I apologize if this was already answered somwhere in the... 249 pages. Do you guys have a plan on adding some of the newer UA's? (Namely, the Wizard/Warlock one. Hexblade is HUUUUUUUUGE!)

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Absolutely love the tool guys. Just a quick question, and I apologize if this was already answered somwhere in the... 249 pages. Do you guys have a plan on adding some of the newer UA's? (Namely, the Wizard/Warlock one. Hexblade is HUUUUUUUUGE!)

The UAs are unofficial. So, no they will not be added.

Remove ads