D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
First and foremost, this is an amazing tool! I use it daily. Thank you so much for your tireless effort!

I'm trying to add some custom Warlock Archetypes (three different UA Archetypes). Version 2.0 (Build 10) seems to be going well for the main features and spell lists, but I can't figure out how to a) add a custom Pact Boon, and b) add invocations.

Any help or tentative updates would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback! Currently no option to add pact boons or invocations for classes.

Robbye Rob

First Post
Ok first of all, thank you + 1mil for the spread sheet. I am very pleased with the sheet. Now for some things that I have found to improve upon.
1. The Adventure log is a great tool for Adventure league modules. I would like to have an option to import from 1.6 to 2.0 for just the Adventure logs if it is possible. I know that there is not a tool for this at the time of this post and there may not be, but if there is any bandwidth to just allow the import of the adventure logs would save me a great deal of time. I am always willing to create a new character sheet with 2.0, but the data entry for the adventure logs is really important and tedious.

2. There are some spells and things that are not represented correctly. The discrepancies from the PHB or other resources are very evident and have caused my DM and other players to question my sheet. I always tell them that I do not have issues with the spread sheet, but it seems the only problems I do have are the spells that are wrong. I will try to give more details as I come across them, but having the Resource of the information is greatly appreciated and maybe could be included with the spell lookup.

3. Everyone should give these guys beers! Thank you Thank you Thank you for working diligently on this tool, I use it exclusively and when I need pencil and paper, print out sheet 1.

SansMoins

Explorer
1. The Adventure log is a great tool for Adventure league modules. I would like to have an option to import from 1.6 to 2.0 for just the Adventure logs if it is possible. I know that there is not a tool for this at the time of this post and there may not be, but if there is any bandwidth to just allow the import of the adventure logs would save me a great deal of time. I am always willing to create a new character sheet with 2.0, but the data entry for the adventure logs is really important and tedious.

This is not possible. However, from 2b10 on, the log sheet will transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Robbye Rob

First Post
I guess for now I can just Copy the Sheet to the new file. I really like 2.0 better, functionality wise and design. I like the Factions drop downs and the Character 1 sheet design. It is much more superior in my opinion and I have had to transfer several sheets to 2.0. I just keep getting this update sheet message which is annoying. But I will survive..... I will survive, as long as know how to love I know I will stay alive.

FyreMaster

Villager
2. There are some spells and things that are not represented correctly. The discrepancies from the PHB or other resources are very evident and have caused my DM and other players to question my sheet. I always tell them that I do not have issues with the spread sheet, but it seems the only problems I do have are the spells that are wrong. I will try to give more details as I come across them, but having the Resource of the information is greatly appreciated and maybe could be included with the spell lookup.

Dude, give ONE example atleast for crip sake.

Robbye Rob

First Post
Dude, give ONE example atleast for crip sake.

I will make a note when I run into it again. It is too much trouble to just look and try to recall what 3 spells in a row I used that were wrong. Now I always go to the Character Sheet III and look up the page/book that the spell is located in. I would like to see the page/book on the Spell Lookup.

Dalton Hillman

First Post
Thank you so much for this sheet! It's super helpful!

On my moon druid, I did notice that my acrobatics proficiency modifier isn't carrying over to my wild shape. Wasn't sure if this was a bug or a mechanic I missed (like physical trait proficiencies don't carry over or something). Gotta have my cartwheeling bear!

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Thank you so much for this sheet! It's super helpful!

On my moon druid, I did notice that my acrobatics proficiency modifier isn't carrying over to my wild shape. Wasn't sure if this was a bug or a mechanic I missed (like physical trait proficiencies don't carry over or something). Gotta have my cartwheeling bear!

Dalton,

Not sure what should be carried over, but I made a moon druid and selected several different wild shapes and when I select & deselected the "acrobatic" skill it increases and decreases accordingly. Only by 2 points but it still increases and decreases.

Remove ads