D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Dannyboy7702

First Post
When do you plan to update this AWESOME Character Generator to include Xanathar's Guide To Everything content?

Forged and several other members in this stream (who support Forged) are working on adding the material from Xanathar's Guide. I will take some time and testing before it is released. I would say the earliest would be December, but don't hold your breath.

Additionally, Forged has a personal life outside of the CS. He works on it during his free time (if he has any). Be patient, it will be released soon enough.

Xanlithe

First Post
Just curious. I am playing a Monk (9th Level) and I can't seem to find anywhere on the CS that I can keep track of Ki points? Also I have a Ring of Protection +1 and was wondering where to put the +1 to Saves and AC?

futrtrubl

Explorer
Just curious. I am playing a Monk (9th Level) and I can't seem to find anywhere on the CS that I can keep track of Ki points? Also I have a Ring of Protection +1 and was wondering where to put the +1 to Saves and AC?

On character sheet 1, right under active features there is an entry for Ki points if you have them, just note how many you have used in the provided column.

On the start page under armor you can use other and add the AC bonus for the ring of protection. For the bonus to saves on the start page, ability scores section, saving throws, in the adjust column select +1 for each ability

futrtrubl

Explorer
BTW is anyone working on the updated spells from XGE? I just entered them all for hardcodex.ru so shouldn't be too difficult to stick them in the custom spell section, but I don't want to duplicate effort if someone else is already doing it.

Dannyboy7702

First Post

There isn't anything that currently tracks Ki points. On the "Character Sheet 1" tab, the "Active Features" section, it shows you how many total Ki points you have. You will just have to make notes to track the number of Ki points used. As for the Ring of Protection +1, on the "Start" tab, in "Box 10. ARMOR & SHIELDS" there is a section called "OTHER ARMOR". It is in this area that you would type in the Ring of Protection and give it the "ARMOR CLASS" of +1. As for increasing your Saving Throws, "Box 1 ABILITY SCORES" is where you will need to make manual entries. On the far right side of this box is the "SAVING THROW" area. Simply adjust each ability to have a +1 for their individual saving throws.

Xanlithe

First Post
Thanks very much for your help (futrtrubl and Dannyboy7702)

SOMEHOW, I didn't see that section with all the Ki abilities listed with boxes to mark off uses.

I had already found the Other Armor and am already using it for Bracers of Defense +2. So now I have both listed. I think it would be nice to have that blank spot next to Other Armor for another Other Armor :p

I guess it would still be nice to have somewhere on the start page to just add a plus to all saves instead of having to manually input for each ability.

Last edited:

dunstvangeet

Explorer
Just a quick notice. As-of version 2.27, expertise on Thieves' Tools (Skills Dexerity Section) isn't working. Not sure if that's been addressed already for version 2.28.

Conandar

Explorer
Just a quick notice. As-of version 2.27, expertise on Thieves' Tools (Skills Dexerity Section) isn't working. Not sure if that's been addressed already for version 2.28.

I have a human 1 Rogue 1 Fighter with a +6 to Thieves' Tools (18 Dex). With expertise in Thieves' Tools that changes to +8, so it does appear to be working as intended. Expertise doubles the Proficiency Bonus, not the entire score.

+4 (18 Dexterity) +2 (Proficiency Bonus without expertise) = +6
+4 (18 Dexterity) +4 (x2 Proficiency Bonus with expertise) = +8

Remove ads