• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

KimoKhan

First Post
Bardic Inspiration abilities no longer show up under Active Features (Character Page 1) Used to be there for anything entered under Active Features, but no longer do even for classes which used to.

KimoKhan

First Post
For that matter it looks like none of the Active Features for subclasses are really showing up. Main class is like Spell Recovery, The fact that someone has Channel divinity or Bardic Inspiration, but subclass specific information is not showing up on Character Sheet 1. It is on Summary

For that matter it looks like none of the Active Features for subclasses are really showing up. Main class is like Spell Recovery, The fact that someone has Channel divinity or Bardic Inspiration, but subclass specific information is not showing up on Character Sheet 1. It is on Summary

On the start tab, look for Storm Herald Aura under the class features section and replace the "#N/A" with something from the drop down list.

KimoKhan

First Post
Swim Speed not calculating: #N/A (Post above fixes)
Cure Wounds Spell: Details NA on Character Sheet 3 and Summary For Bard Whispers, works for all others
Multi Class Whispers Bard and another class, oh boy all spells go NA.

Last edited:

Swim Speed not calculating: #N/A (Post above fixes)
Cure Wounds Spell: Details NA on Character Sheet 3 and Summary For Bard Whispers, works for all others
Multi Class Whispers Bard and another class, oh boy all spells go NA.

Fixed for Beta 4. Issue should only effect the Whisper subclass in Beta 3

KimoKhan

First Post
This one has been there a while but for Beastmaster Ranger animal companion. Actions: The attack does not add the +Proficiency to +Hit and +Damage on the attack line. It's not hard to figure out to just add those values, but it does not auto calculate them in for you.

KimoKhan

First Post
Prodigy Feat: Gives 1 Language, 1 Skill and 1 Tool, but based upon using in sheet its an OR condition rather than AND. So if I take language, the others go red if I put them at one each. I can still put the number, but the validation goes RED..

I will do a through look at each skill, and class to level 20 and make a larger post later tonight rather than these one offs.

KimoKhan

First Post
Ranger:
Beastmaster (pet +Hit, +Damage) not adjusted with Ranger proficiency

Gloom Stalker: Initiative not adjusted by Dex and Wisdom, only Dex.
Free spells added for levels count against total known.
Cannot verify DarkVision adjustment due to issue pointed out above.

Horizon Walker: Free spells added for levels count against total known.

Monster Slayer: Free spells added for levels count against total known.

Hunter: Seems correct

Bard: All of them seem to add 1/2 their proficiency bonus to their initiative
Lore: Seems correct

Glamor Seems correct

Whispers: Already mentioned in earlier post

Swords: 14th Level, can use D6 rather than use BI for flourish actions. summary has, but not mentioned in Active Features

Valor: Seems correct.

KimoKhan

First Post
Rogue: When I say not listed under Active Features, it is where I would expect it. I did not see these on Character Page 1.
Blindsence does not show range of 10ft

Arcane Trickster: Seems correct

Assassin: Assassinate on Summary, but not listed in Active Features

Inquisitive: Steady Eye and Eye for Weakness on Summary but not Active Features

MasterMind: Soul of Deceit, Insightful Manipulator, and Misdirection on Summary, but not on Active Features.

Scout: Superior Mobility shows move change, but Ability not listed under Active Features
Sudden Strike on summary second sentence "Ifyou" (needs space) Title of Sudden Strike (missing due to space)

Swashbuckler: Fancy Footwork and Rakish Audacity not listed under Active features.

Thief: Use Magic Item should be listed under Ability Features

Thieves Reflexes not listed under Ability or Active Features

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads