D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 1.46 Released

V1.46 27 May 2015
- Massive overhaul on Race, Background, Class and Feats section - mainly to improve readability (increase font size and changed to Arial font)
- Added options to show/hide sections of the Race, Background, Class and Feats section in the Start sheet - affects all sections through the tool
- Added option to hide details such as languages, tools, etc...as these are shown on Character Sheet I. This optimizes the viewing area of the Race, Background, Class and Feats section(s).
- Added spell lists for Arcane Trickster and Eldritch Knight to Spellcasting sheet in the Class Feature section. These lists display Wizard spells that are not already part of the Subclass spell list.
- Corrected Sorcerer Draconic Bloodline displaying the damage at level 6. It now displays (correctly) once you choose a level in this class.
- Certain cells in the Start sheet were not visible until they met certain criteria. These cell are now greyed out until they meet certain criteria. Helps with compatibility with other platforms.
- Various bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements

Enjoy!

TBaileySr

First Post
Ok I found something I need help with. It says on the photo of your character area to go to the format menu. There is no format menu on excel for ios. What do I do?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Ok I found something I need help with. It says on the photo of your character area to go to the format menu. There is no format menu on excel for ios. What do I do?

I don't have hardware running iOS but at a guess this functionality is not supported. The format menu should appear when you select the image (menu option might be called Picture). Recommend to use Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 preview to change the image. If you like you can add a feature request for "replacing an image" in Excel for Mobile Devices (maybe through the app?)

Once changed it will be fine to view on iOS

Last edited:

Warunsun

First Post
I just used the transfer tool on two characters and neither carried over the spells. Otherwise seemed to work fine. Love the new option to hide duplicated details.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Wondering if this will eventually include the new Races/Spells etc that came out with the Players Companion released with the Elemental Evil Story line. Players companion can be found here

http://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/EE_PlayersCompanion.pdf

These were added at the end of March 2015 (around v1.25ish), let me know if they are not functioning. There is also an Elemental Evil skin available, refer to the first post of this thread for details

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases