• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

flwad

Explorer
Thanks for the great feedback, see below for my comments

Character resistance override works for me, what is the scenario for your issue so I can look into it
Corrected the animal override, wild shape name and the CR, limitations in the next build
will add additional creatures for shape changers etc to the list in the next build. If you have any other, let me know.

Copper Dragonborn with additional resistances from items (actually some resistances & some Immunities

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG
Override still doesn't show if 'Test2' is removed from first additional resistance

Same snips from build 3.
Capture3.JPGCapture4.JPG

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
v2.00b4

Golaith 19 Paladin (The Ancients) 1 Cleric (Nature)

The first one doesn't really have anything to do with the classes chosen, just noticed some extra '0's at the end of the list of the Knightly Orders.
test4.jpg

This one really isn't a problem, either, I suppose, but since the Paladin Order of the Ancient and the Cleric Nature domain both have Speak with Animals as an Oath/Domain spell, the program thinks I am still missing one selection.

test5.jpg

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.00b4

Golaith 19 Paladin (The Ancients) 1 Cleric (Nature)

The first one doesn't really have anything to do with the classes chosen, just noticed some extra '0's at the end of the list of the Knightly Orders.
View attachment 77389

This one really isn't a problem, either, I suppose, but since the Paladin Order of the Ancient and the Cleric Nature domain both have Speak with Animals as an Oath/Domain spell, the program thinks I am still missing one selection.

View attachment 77390

Thanks for the feedback. Corrected the issue with 0's appearing in the list. For the domain/oath spells this is functioning correctly for me when I select the Nature Domain / Ancients Oath combination with the below domain / oath spells. I can't see the other domain / oath spell you have selected in the screen shot.

Animal Friendship
Speak with Animalsᵈᵒ
Ensnaring Strike

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

Conandar

Explorer
Ok, I found what happened. Didn't realize that Ensnaring Strike is normally a Ranger spell, and when I was checking the Druid / Paladin lists I inadvertantly left it out. :blush: It is working just fine now.

Last edited:

Puutuulion

First Post
The displayed weight at which push/drag reduces your speed to 5 feet is not taking size into consideration (e.g. Goliath's capacity is not being doubled.)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
The displayed weight at which push/drag reduces your speed to 5 feet is not taking size into consideration (e.g. Goliath's capacity is not being doubled.)

Which build and version are you using? This is functioning as intended in v2.00 beta build 4. EDIT: Ahh I think I know what happened, I probably pasted over the formula during the translations with text only hence its fixed at 150 lb? I think I corrected it after I posted the build that's uploaded here, hence it is working on my version ;)

Last edited:

Puutuulion

First Post
Which build and version are you using? This is functioning as intended in v2.00 beta build 4. EDIT: Ahh I think I know what happened, I probably pasted over the formula during the translations with text only hence its fixed at 150 lb? I think I corrected it after I posted the build that's uploaded here, hence it is working on my version ;)

Agreed. It was fixed at 150 so probably had nothing to do with Goliath. Good to know it's fixed.

Remove ads