D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.00b5 Blue Dragonborn 1 Fighter 19 Warlock (Fiend, Pact of the Blade)

Typo in the Greenflame Blade cantrip description
View attachment 78125

Everything I can find suggests that Tiamat is Chaotic Evil, not Lawful Evil.
View attachment 78126

According to the PHB, the Warlock gets invocations at levels 2 (x2), 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, and 18.
View attachment 78127

All awesome catches. Fixed spelling issue with Greenflame as well and the correct description of the level for the Warlock Invocations (though each invocation was displaying at the correct level the text level was wrong). For Tiamat I got that detail from the PHB at the back on page 296

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks so much for making this tool!

One of my players started punching his L10 PC into it. It's very nice to be able to include a lot of our homebrew with minimal effort - very nice!

Unfortunately on "Character Sheet 1" it's applying proficiency to all saving throws - twice to those with which he actually has proficiency.

With the security on the spreadsheet locked down so hard I'm not able to debug it myself. Any thoughts on how to resolve it?

Edit: Scratch that. I cracked the spreadsheet open and worked it out. He's a Paladin and Aura Of Protection is kicking in. Nice!

Cool, glad you could get it sorted. :)

Scout-James

First Post
Hey FA - sorry to ask this one, but I'm sure I'm not the only person thinking about it:

Do you plan on adding in all of the new playable races from Volo's Guide? And any idea on when they might be added? (Hold off on final release for v2.0 until they are added?)

Thanks.

Conandar

Explorer
All awesome catches. Fixed spelling issue with Greenflame as well and the correct description of the level for the Warlock Invocations (though each invocation was displaying at the correct level the text level was wrong). For Tiamat I got that detail from the PHB at the back on page 296

Hmmmm...looks like you are correct about Tiamat's alignment, at least for D&D. While I did find reference to her as "Queen of Chaos", she is not chaotic. Even the "chromatic dragon" reference in the AD&D Monster Manual lists here as Lawful Evil. Maybe my mistake was in assuming her to the polar opposite to Bahamut (Lawful Good) and the polar opposite of LG would be CE. We learn...

Conandar

Explorer
Hey FA - sorry to ask this one, but I'm sure I'm not the only person thinking about it:

Do you plan on adding in all of the new playable races from Volo's Guide? And any idea on when they might be added? (Hold off on final release for v2.0 until they are added?)

Thanks.

I am sure the answer is "Soon(tm)"...when FA has the time to add it.

razor367

First Post
V2 B5: Apologies if this has been mentioned already. I noticed that first level of encumbrance triggers one pound too early (e.g. character is carrying 66.2lbs, encumbrance is listed as 67-104lbs, sheet returns that the character is encumbered, but is not encumbered at 66.0lbs). Tested this with two different characters and the result is the same. I have not tested for further levels of encumbrance.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
V2 B5: Apologies if this has been mentioned already. I noticed that first level of encumbrance triggers one pound too early (e.g. character is carrying 66.2lbs, encumbrance is listed as 67-104lbs, sheet returns that the character is encumbered, but is not encumbered at 66.0lbs). Tested this with two different characters and the result is the same. I have not tested for further levels of encumbrance.

Modified the calculation in the next build, thanks :)

Remove ads