• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Realms Portals?

spacehulkster

First Post
I run a couple of FR campaigns. One based out of Waterdeep, but the group is headed to the Dalelands. The other based at Melvaunt, but headed toward Dambrath in the south.

I need to find a listing of Portals. Where they are, and where they go.
I've looked through all kinds of threads and list on internet. I just can't find a simple listing.

Can someone PLEASE help me.....point me in a general direction. Even the WotC site was of no help.

Shemeska

Adventurer
There's a portal to Sigil underneath the Abby of the Swords in Battledale.

There's also an entrance to the World Serpent Inn in the city of Arabel in Cormyr which then opens into Sigil in one, possibly two seperate locations.

There are a number of Portals in Undermountain, both constructed by Halaster Blackcloak and natural ones as well. Some of the natural ones are mentioned in 'The Great Modron March'.

There are a bunch of doorways onto the Infinite Staircase that open up onto Toril, but where exactly isn't coming to the top of my mind at the moment.

Remove ads