• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: 3.5 Discounts (FREE TOOLBOX)

boerngrim

Explorer
Wow! I don't know how I missed Toolbox! It sounds like an incredibly useful time saver! I'm going to order it right away! Thanks DM_Jeff!

I have several of the early AEG supplements and I thought they were quite good! Dungeons, Evil, and War in particular stand out in my memory.
I also enjoyed the little pamphlet sized adventures.

EN World has led me to so many great products that I've overlooked or been unaware of! Thanks EN World!

Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Darn,
I have a friend in San Luis Obispo. If I knew there was con there, there I would have told her . She just moved about twenty minutes from there about a year ago and has been looking for a regular game.

... and, of course, I would have told her to to tell Jim that "Jeff smells" so she could get a copy of Toolbox and bring it to me in February when she visits for a weekend of gaming.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
But that is a good thing. Makes for great gaming!

That is does Treebore, that it does. And smelling isn't so bad. My daughter's hair after a shampoo, a recenlty rained-on baseball field, my wife. Yeah, smelling can be sweet.

Oh, and Ghostwind, Buerngrim, write to me and your copies of Toolbox are on the way. ocasek50 at hotmail dot com.

-DM Jeff

boerngrim

Explorer
That is does Treebore, that it does. And smelling isn't so bad. My daughter's hair after a shampoo, a recenlty rained-on baseball field, my wife. Yeah, smelling can be sweet.

Oh, and Ghostwind, Buerngrim, write to me and your copies of Toolbox are on the way. ocasek50 at hotmail dot com.

-DM Jeff

Sweet! Thanks!

Ghostwind

First Post

-DM Jeff

Email sent. Thanks again, Jeff.

jim pinto

First Post
Darn,
I have a friend in San Luis Obispo. If I knew there was con there, there I would have told her . She just moved about twenty minutes from there about a year ago and has been looking for a regular game.

... and, of course, I would have told her to to tell Jim that "Jeff smells" so she could get a copy of Toolbox and bring it to me in February when she visits for a weekend of gaming.

Yeah. No one showed up to get their copy. So I gave it to the POLYCON crew who in turn will give it out as a prize to someone unfortunate enough to win a Jeff Ibach book signed by jim pinto.

Remove ads