• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Player's Guide

drothgery

First Post
I'm not interested in running a FR game, but this book is growing more and more interesting. Anyone else thinking similar thoughts?

Yup. I've thought this since learning the swordmage was slated for the FRPG, and more reasons to pick it up keep showing up. And unless something strange happens and I end up in an FR game, it'll be the only 4e FR book I ever own.

Zinovia

Explorer
I've been thinking about it for the genasi and sword mage. Hearing it may have more rituals and other useful stuff makes it very tempting - and this from someone who has no interest in FR as a campaign setting.

That One Guy

First Post
Okay, glad I'm not crazy. I imagine it'll have the races, region-buffs, swordmage, a new build for each class, and at least one paragon path per class. If it has those plus a decent number of rituals (100? Jeez, I'd be happy with fifteen or twenty. But more is excellent), I think I may have to pick it up.

Also, I like the Dark pact. A lot. Almost an unhealthy amount.

Stalker0

Legend
I've said it for a while now, I think 4e's base is solid, but what it really needs is just more stuff! Basically two or three times as many feats, paragon paths, equipment (magic items), and powers.

From there I'll have a nice healthy base to customize my characters the way I want to. So any book that gets me closer to that goal is a must have.

Remove ads