FR Player's Guide

That One Guy

First Post
I'm not interested in running a FR game, but this book is growing more and more interesting. Anyone else thinking similar thoughts?

(If there's a similar thread with ramblings of an aligned nature, please do link me)

Rechan

Adventurer
That's actually part of their intention. Just because you don't use FR, you can still steal things from it. I plan on stealing those Earthmotes and a few things regardless.

I'll skim through the FRPG.

That One Guy

First Post
But do you think there'll be enough to justify buying it? And, what would justify it for you? And... I guess props to them for the plan of making something that would otherwise not appeal to me... appeal greatly.

Jack99

Adventurer
That's actually part of their intention. Just because you don't use FR, you can still steal things from it. I plan on stealing those Earthmotes and a few things regardless.

I'll skim through the FRPG.

The player's guide is at GenCon?

Jhaelen

First Post
That's actually part of their intention. Just because you don't use FR, you can still steal things from it.
This.
But do you think there'll be enough to justify buying it? And, what would justify it for you?
No. The only way for ME to justify buying it would be if it didn't include ANYTHING FR-specific.

It's looks appealing right now because everyone is desparately looking for new races and classes and what not. Fast forwarding two years into the future I can see myself wishing they hadn't published so many races and classes and what not. So, I'll let this one pass.

Sonny

Adventurer
Niiiiiiiiice.

It is nice, if it's true! I'm so tired right now, I could be mixing it up with some other product. The only blurb I found after I posted was that it'll have rituals for levels 1-30.

Hmm, maybe it was part of those catalogs people sometime post here. Or maybe I really should get some sleep.

Remove ads