Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Tsyr

Explorer
Kip the Bold said:
First up is a pic of Tsyr's character Starsong...If you are still interested in a color pic, let me know :)

AWSOME PICTURE!

And yes, I am. It will, however, be close to a month before I can actualy AFFORD even the meager sum your asking. It's not that I'm a cheap bastard... things are just really tight right at the moment for me. But yes, I am still interested

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Kip the Bold said:
Well, thats about it for today. Have no fear, more is on the way, and there wont be as long a gap between pics as there was between the last two batches :)

Great show, Kip. I prefer it when you post a whole bunch of pics at once.

Now all I need to do is wait patiently for Cronn (and Jason if you have the time).

BTW, if you get a chance take a look at my character art challenge. Both astralpwka & Malessa have tossed their artistic hats into the ring and you can too, if you like. Malessa has already posted her version of the challenge but I'd like a few more.

Anyway, keep up the solid work.

Cheers!

<kf'72 waiting patiently>

cmthedm

First Post
It's Jeddo!

Wow! Thanks so much Kip. I'm really pleased with your sketch of Jeddo (nice touch with the hair hanging down, btw) and can't wait to show my party.

As the requests have piled up on this thread, I was worried you would give up trying to keep going. I'm thrilled that you are still finding time to do this.

Thanks again - made my day!

cmthedm :D

PeterDodge

First Post
Just got here ...

Nice work on Gerdion and Nailo ... especially Nailo :D

If you have time, I'd like to see a color pic, but it's not neccessary.

Do you mind doing another character? If you do, I'd appreciate it. Since this is a character in my campaign setting Elvenblood, you might even get published! (if you want to be ;))

Thanks again!
- Peter Dodge
Lead Designer, Elvenblood

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Wow! Very Nice Work! Could you do two of my characters?

Anara Windborne
Female Human Sorceress
Shoulder length straight hair, Beautiful, Big Breasts. Has a Falcon familiar. Carries a wand.

Tzat 'A Tak
Male Kobold Bard
Dancing and playing a fiddle. Short Sword at belt. Robin hood like hat with a long feather in it. Leather armor with pouchs.

thanks and keep up the good work

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Greetings, and love the thread! Love your illo style, too... so....

If you have time, another (unusual?) request that I would love to see your rendition of:

Akbar

Male Elf Wizard/Cleric

Bald, borderline insane but a "happy" kind of insane. :)

Carries a staff made of two other staffs twisted one round the other. Gloves, boots, trousers, shirt, vest, headband. Holy symbol of Odin (spear/eye).

Pseudodragon familiar.

The more of the following you can get in, the better, though all quite optional: Wears two magical rings (one per hand), two earrings (one per ear), bracers, and an amulet.

Er, that'll do. :) He's an epic character so has a lot of magical doodads. Thanks in advance!

WayneLigon

Adventurer
*Pokes Kip's limp, exhausted form, drool coming from the mouth, eyes glazed over...*

"Looks like this here art pen is the problem, officer. We'd take it down to the station to have it analysed, but it looks like we'll have to take a rib-spreader to his hand to get it loose..."

Remove ads