Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Moe Ronalds

First Post
These are beautiful man, simply beautiful. I only read the first page and a half of replies because I was so eager to get mine drawn though. :eek:

Name: Arog De'craddan
Race: Half-orc
Hair: Long, black, and neat. Tied into a pony tail.
Features: Has a strong chin and a square face. His nose is oddly pointed, and he has dark eyes.
Height: 6'3'
Weight: 190
Gear: Longbow and a greatsword, perpetually sheathed in holy white energy. He wears white full plate with the symbol of Torm emblazoned on the chest. Tied to his waist is a silver holy symbol of Torm as well. His war-horse has a pure white coat and a pitch-colored mane. Branded on his horse's side is, you guessed it, the symbol of Torm.

Thank you so much if you draw this! :)

(Note: If you don't have the forgotten realms campaign setting, Torm's symbol is a right-handed gauntlet with the palm facing out)

Gospog

First Post
Shawatha!

I have had a heck of a time finding an even remotely appropriate picture to represent this character. Feel like a challenge?
;)

Name: Shawatha
Sex: Female
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Sorceress
Body: Big and buff, black hair done in pony tails, pretty...for a half-orc!
Equip: Studded leather armor, Royal Blue cloak, carries a morning Star and rides a broom, her familiar is a small 3-headed frog that sits on her shoulder.
Align: Chaotic Good (emphasis on the chaotic)

Shawatha loves melee combat and is often seen smirking or shouting orders to the rest of the party. She is never far from her familiar, Hoppus Maximus.

Gorilla726

First Post
Colors

Hey Kip. Thanks again for drawing my guys. I just thought I'd let you know that I printed a few of your drawings and starting coloring them, and it works out awesome. You could seriously do coloring books. Lol. Don't worry, I'm using them for personal use only, and giving you credit for them when people see them :) See ya!

Gorilla

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
What's the latest news Kip? Any 'paying' projects your working on that you can tell us about? You need keep in touch, man. I worry you might be burnt out or something.

Cheers!

KF72

shaeltin

First Post
hey Kip, just wondering if you could do some pics for me.

First up there is Rhun, male, human, mage, 16 years old, staff spellbook, long cape, fire aura around right hand, blond hair, purple eyes, around 5'3", familiar is a small dragon (pesudo)

Next is Khel, again mael, human, mage. About 70 years old but looks half that age (if you could make a 30 year old look wise then you've got it) slender sword radiating a green aura, black robes in perfect condition, brown hair, green eyes, near 6'7", has a small bag at his side. familiar is a kind of water/air drake??? What ecer you can put together.

As you can see, i have a fondness for mages:D

If you can do them that great
Thanks, Shaeltin

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
If you're still up for drawing, I have two characters I'd love to see:

Lamont Algier
Male Human Fighter
20ish in age
Large frame, but not particularly clumsy (16 Str, 13 Dex)
Short, light brown hair, beginnings of a mustache
Fights with a large, two-handed flail
Wears loose-fitting, comfortable clothes
Often has a book or two on his person

And the other, if you feel like something non-human:

Meepo
Male Kobold Sorceror
Clothing is limited to a pair of tattered breeches
Accompanied by a small lizard familiar
Carries either an acidic spear or a crossbow
Spells focus mostly on acid or cold damage
Cute, for a kobold :)

Thanks Kip, and I love your drawings!

Liquide

DEX: 4
MeepoTheMighty said:
If you're still up for drawing, I have two characters I'd love to see:

Lamont Algier
Male Human Fighter
20ish in age
Large frame, but not particularly clumsy (16 Str, 13 Dex)
Short, light brown hair, beginnings of a mustache
Fights with a large, two-handed flail
Wears loose-fitting, comfortable clothes
Often has a book or two on his person

And the other, if you feel like something non-human:

Meepo
Male Kobold Sorceror
Clothing is limited to a pair of tattered breeches
Accompanied by a small lizard familiar
Carries either an acidic spear or a crossbow
Spells focus mostly on acid or cold damage
Cute, for a kobold :)

Thanks Kip, and I love your drawings!

Kobolds should go to me, you traitor :)

Drakmar

Explorer
wow.. those are some impressive drawings. I have a character that may pose a challenge for you. My character in a campaign I am currently playing in.

Silcar
Rogue 6/Ranger 1 - Silcar is a cold blooded murderer (NE). He is a pirate, and the captain of his own vessel.
6'11 Half-Lizardman/Half-Human... Str 14, Dex 16, Char 6. he has a tail stub, but that is under his clothes and some scales. he wears studded leather armour (but brown leather) similar in style to the Assassin pic in the DMG. he wields two short swords, and carries a short bow and twenty arrows. He prefers to wear loose clothes, only silk ones of course. he has high ranks in tumble, climb, swim, balance and jump. He does not were a cloak. He does wear boots.. but ones you can get off in a hurry (boats and all).. he wears his swords on his waist. And he is bald (always has been)...and a lot of the places where you would normally get hair you get fine scales..as well as hair (ie eyebrows)

Now.. the bit that makes him challenging in my mind is that he suffered 3rd degree burns to every part of his body that was not covered by his armour. He was only able to get magical healing somedays after he had healed partially already, so he has extensive burn scarring. He does not hide his burns... he is proud of them sorta... (he got them from a fire trap)..o.. and he has a red dot about an inch diameter on his forhead.. a mark of his god.

a lot of what I added there was for flavour, so you could get a feel for who Silcar is. And.. he his always at ready.. when he looks relaxed.. that is just an act. O.. and he has 6 tattoos on his left arm.. they are each on his bicep.. and about the size of a quarter.. 4 are identical, 2 others are the same.. they each represent time spent on a pirate ship (marks of rank/skill)..but he does not normally have them in the open.

I have to say.. they are very good pics. Kip.. do you have a favoured character? I am currently teaching myself how to sculpt minatures... if a character of yours takes my fancy (I am emotion driven when it comes to artistic endeavours) I can give making it a whirl.. preferably someone in the medium size category.

Sidran

First Post
Hey Kip

Here is a Character (NPC) from my game I would love to see (please oh please)

Miirran Dax
Rgr4/ Rog4/ Sor 2 Thorn of the White Rose 2, Discreet companion 10

She appears to be about 18, with the teen michevious look, and you could either draw her in armor (if you want) or in a Fancy revealing cut dress with the grey, and white rose pattern on the neckline or along the front ( much the same as a japanese dress with tall neck, and long vertical leg slits along the sides)

Miirran Likes to show her feline body as much as a constibulary will allow without jail time or being used.

Half Dragon/ Half Cat Race ( Llan)

Appears to have Feline features/ Mixed with that of the Serpent like features of Dragon

Strange things about Miirran she has long burgundy gold hair that encloses her face and runs along her cheeks. Her nose juts out into a cute looking cat nose and her ears are furred, and pointy like a half elves.
She has some what larger eyes than normal, and she has small bony ridges on her jaws (taken from her half dragon father) She has long dainty whiskers, but not overly noticeable Otherwise her facial features are that of a elf. From behind her a long burgundy gold tail flows.

Her eyes are slitted and they have rough ridges ( from her dragon blood) over the eye sockets, also her skin has translucent scales that can hardly be seen.

Her hair is tightly braided like dreadlocks (though the still flow down her back and over her shoulders in a whip like fashion, and woven into those strands a multitude of small enchanted blades wait to lash out at those she comes into combat with.

She wears a suit of Scale mail with the Pattern of the Thorn of the White Rose upon it ( A dark grey rose pattern flowing out over a platinum field) and she carries a pair of scimitars with hilts shaped like a stylized rose ( being a solitary rose with the hilt being the stem leading down in a reversed curve directly into the blade with what appears to be back to back thorns as a guard) On her shoulder a ferret named Stitch ( Her familiar), and at her side the Lynx Qe Li ( a pet/ companion) can always be found.

She is known for her wit, and her wiles, and has been known to trick her opponents with both her magics. and stealth, as well as her ability to talk her way into the hearts, or more appropriately beds of the important people of the world.

She uses her Discreet Companion abilities to lure a man into her web and then usually kills them (after a little bit of sadistic fun)

Remove ads