Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Kip the Bold said:
Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to say I am still around...hopefully I'll have some more pics up soon :)

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking Kip. I was worried you might have burnt yourself to the ground. :)

Cheers!

KF72

Kershek

Sci-Fi Newshound
I would love for you to make a portrait of my character. You should be able to have fun with this one.

Aladis, air genasi, true neutral
Career rogue (currently ROG1) originally from the desert of Calimshan.
Descendant of a djinni
Favored weapon: Rapier
Secondary weapons: Morningstar on belt with a light crossbow on the back. Dagger in boots.
Studded leather armor
His body is loosely wrapped in mid-eastern style fabric.
Light blue skin with elf features.
Silvery white hair about 6" long that sticks straight up.
A light wind always seems to flutter at his hair (distracting for others). Those within 5 feet tend to feel a little breeze.
Rather light build with some thin athletic muscle in the arms.
Introspective and not very talkative, but can be flashy at times.
Likes to smile a lot.
Quite handy with lock picks.

Here are some stats for visualization:
STR 13, DEX 19, CON 14, INT 18, WIS 10, CHA 8

He carries with him a MW bandoleer with some flasks of acid and alchemist's fire. Also, he has a MW belt potion with a few potions on hand. His belt acts like a sleek 'fanny pack' instead of carrying a backpack. He likes to store his bolts in there in individual looped leather rings where it's easy to grab because a quiver is just too loud. He carries more than it seems, and he moves like he's not encumbered at all.

I really appreciate it!

Kip the Bold

First Post
Hello!
I did a bunch of character sketches on monday, but havent had a chance to scan them in...until now :)

First up is Knightfall1972 character Jason...

Attachments

• jasonsml.jpg
    jasonsml.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,430

Remove ads