• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Kip the Bold

First Post
Here is a pic of Bryanna Wyldwind for Kyramus...he also paid, and therefore gets to cut to the front of the line :)

Attachments

• bryannacolorbgsml.jpg
    bryannacolorbgsml.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:

Torrin

First Post
Name: Torrin
Race: Half-Fey Gray Elf
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Phys Characteristics:
Height: 5’0”
Weight: 85 lbs

Hair: golden, sorta-messy. Like Anakin’s in SWII, complete with braid, though more spiky, like Vash’s (Trigun)
Eyes: Violet
Skin: fair, remains elf-like
Wings: fairy wings, jeweled violet-blue to match eyes
Can hide his wings when necessary. With a bit of disguise work could pass as a 13-16 year old human child and does quite frequently.

His natural weakness and frailty don’t show in his physique.

He is phenomenally charismatic both in looks and personality, and while curious and rather accepting of others has an air of arrogance / haughtiness about him.

Heavily into illusion, and playing tricks on others. Which comes naturally with being fey, as he is also naturally heavily into enchantment spells.

Can be somewhat reckless and rash at times, but is almost always in control of situations, or quick to flee into the darkness if things go awry.

Class: bard/shadowdancer

Clothing/Equipment:

- Dark cloak, buckler, composite longbow (strapped across back)
- Or
- Baggy entertainer’s pants, no shirt, Masterwork flute with shoulder strap across back between wings
- Or
- Anything your imagination can come up with

This is my first request is there anything else I need to add/clarify?

Last edited:

Cyclops

First Post
Please!

The official request: I’m looking for a picture of Vos and his Homonculous familiar, Circe.
Stats for them are here: (Including the creation of Circe’)
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/show...&threadid=53497

All I really want is an e-mail, or a posted pic, here or hosted at some link. (my e-mail is webmaster@cyclops08.com)

Vos is a halfling Sorcerer. He does have the typical sideburns. Brown hair, blue eyes. He is exactly 3 feet tall. His hat is a Clint Eastwood style leather hat, wide brim, flat top, black. His cloak and vest are also black (his vest is scaled-made from a naga's hide). His shirt is long sleeved, light color. He wears several rings, and a decorative brooch.

Vos is a nice guy, character-wise. He always wears a smile, and likes to carve wooden toys for the village kids between adventures. He's a serious craftsman, and the toys are more often than not master class works of art.

Circe’ is 18 inches tall. She is a buxom, half-elven lass, with flesh colored bats wings. She wears tights, pointed slippers, and a white peasant’s blouse with a girdle (the kind that shows some cleavage). Her hair is blonde.

Unlike other Homonculi, she smiles, demonstrates character quirks, and dances to the delight of bards. Vos says she became alive the day she became a familiar.

I would like a bust shot of Vos at a tavern with a pint of ale. No real background, but a wood table foreground. This way I can get a good view of both Vos and Circe’. The pose I leave to the artist, who likely knows the best way to showcase the figures. Though if you want help there: I imagine the two of them listening to a bard play. Vos with a half smile, and Circe' either dancing, or at ease on his shoulder.

Thanx for any consideration.

Seule

Explorer
Having just read through this entire thread, I'm very impressed. I understand you do this for the love of it and also for practice, so I'll throw out three different characters I play in different game, all of which have elements to them I didn't see in stuff you've posted here, and see which one (if any) inspire you.

Mardal Al'Mullah, the Horseman
Male Human Fighter/Cleric of Al'Akbar
Mardal wears a chain shirt, and wields either a falchion (a very wide one, I always envisioned) or lance. He's rarely found off horseback. He could be clean shaven, or could have a small pointed beard, whichever looks better.
He's from a Baklunish culture in Greyhawk, which means he's Arabian/Persian, with the turban and all. He wears a holy symbol.
He's ultra-lawful, so he tends to be very stern and humourless.

Dimble Turin
Male Gnome Psion (Shaper)/Constructor
Basically, he's a scupltor who sculpts astral constructs to fight and such for him. If you have the Psionics Handbook, he has a Small Astral Construct that he rides everywhere. He wears bracers and simple clothing, and a headband. Clean shaven.

Ashimar of the Winds
Male Ex-Human Air Elemental Wizard/Elemental Savant
Ashimar has transcended humanity, and it part Air Elemental. I envision that his legs merge into a small whirlwind so he can fly. He wears a robe, cloak, and headband, as well as bracers, and suchlike. Being a 21st level spellcaster, he's pretty mighty in the spellcasting, specialized in lightning spells of all kinds. He was originally of an African-type race of humanity, and I picture him completely hairless since his transformation, although he could have a long but not full beard, whipped in the wind.
A spellcasting pose would probably be best.

If you feel inspired, again, please draw up any one of these. If not, I'll just continue to enjoy the art you do produce.

Sonikal

First Post
Hi. I was wondering, could you do some mugshots of the characters in my current party. There a little odd, but an artist of your calibe might be able to do it. I would do it myself, but I cant draw women to save my life!. You can draw their companions if you like, but black and white skecthes will suffice. Heres some detailed descriptions...

Heres a party im going to play in soon. We've started at 8th level...

SYKODO DARKFOOT
Species: Half-Drow/Half-Pseudonatural Entity (mother was an alienist wizard who fell in love with an ageless, sexless entity entity that had no name)
Zodiac: Taurus
Age: 91 years (elven teen!, yet still the oldest in the group)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Psion 2 (ECL 7)
Religion: None, considers his friends more important than the immortals (though he respects Corellon Larethian)
Height: 7'3" (tallest in the group)
Weight: 87 lb.
Good points: Sykodo is friendly, very-open and accepting in nature. He is creative and artistic. He cares nothing for other peoples differences, and loves to explore new ways of looking at things. He's also very feminine.
Bad points: He tends to be sensitive and easily upset. He can be flighty and undedicated to friends and family. Its not that he is self-intrested, far from it. He just finds it difficult when things go against him.
Strength's: Dexterity, Charisma
Weaknesse's: Strength, Constitution
Best friend: Anesha Sunchild, probably because she's a teenager to.
Companions: Sqea'chetk, pronounced sqee-check, a pseudonatural little raven pet of Sykodos. Looks like flying rams skull, with 4 crab-like legs and a pair wings on the which on the right is like a ravens, the left like a bats.
Physical Description: Sykodo is tall and slim, and almost as feminine in appearance as in personality. He often wears an odd mixture of flamboyant and rugged clothing. This might include a bit of leather-armor with petticoat, flared-sleeves or trousers, guadily-patterned fabric, anything showy. At the same time he likes to contrast it with rugged dull cloaks, torn tabbards, etc. Appearance wise, he appears as a sort of alien Drow. He has light grey skin opposed to the night black skin of true Drow. He has 3 large expressive, pupiless eyes, completly black in color and the extra one is on his forhead. He has no nose, but a friendly mouth with two tiny fangs. His left foot is hoof-like, whilst his right foot is more insectile. His hands end with 3 talons-like fingers that are surrounded by a couple of small, prehensile tentacles. His ears and long and pointed even by elven standards, and they flare out sideways rather than up. His left hand has a large human-like green eye on it, and a from his left temple is a spiraling ram-like horn. He has a spiky head of hair that he has dyed somewhat orange and red at the tips.
Nicknames: Syke to his friends
Weapons: A living Katana (that bites and flies!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOKO SHADOWSTAG
Species: Goblin (with distant umbral heritage)
Zodiac: Gemini
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Rogue 4/Sorceror 4 (ECL 1)
Religion: Respects but doesn't worship Olidammara
Height: 2'2" (shortest of the group)
Weight: 23 lb.
Good points: Yoko is charming and comfortable company, she knows how to please the opposite gender to her advantage. Despite this seemingly vulnerable nature she exudes she is actually very confidant and can handle herself against idiots. She's very streetwise too.
Bad points: She can be arrogant sometimes, and blatantly honest. If she doesn't like someone she'll let them know it. Sometimes her silver tounge and witty nature gets her into trouble.
Strength's: Intelligence, Charisma
Weaknesse's: Strength, Wisdom
Best friend: Vega Draketail (her boyfriend), and she gets on well with Anesha.
Companions: Uba, a large Shadow that protects Yoko, ever since she was a child.
Physical Description: Yoko is small even by Goblin standards, yet has that appithany of female forms. She is inexplicably atttractive for a Goblin as well. She dresse's like a Goth. She wears black makeup and deep-plum lipstick. She wears crop-tops and short-skirts, and basicly anything revealing. She often wears a few light chains and pendants as well. She has unusually pale-skin, a pure white color. Unusual since she has umbral ancestry. However she has completly black, shiny eyes. She has long, black hair combed into two pig-tails. She almost always wears a necklace with Olidammara's symbol on it.
Nicknames: Vega likes to call her 'bright-eyes'
Weapons: A composite shortbow (a longbow by her standards!) and a Kukri carved with an image of a shadow mastiff.

VEGA DRAKETAIL
Species: Kobold
Zodiac: Libra
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Wizard 8 (ECL 1)
Religion: None, believes that outright worshipping gods is naive. Besides, Yoko and his friends are more important to him.
Height: 2'5"
Weight: 24 lb.
Good points: Vega is calm and cool-minded. Although he cares little for law and order, he is by nature diplomatic. Unlike most Kobolds, he has no cowardly streak, and he fears little. He can settle down paranoia and superstitous mumbo-jumbo with a keen intellect.
Bad points: He can be arrogant, and can seem uncaring to people he doesn't know. He sometimes leaves people to solve their own problems. He is sometimes critical about religous belief. He tends to supress his emotions, but not his views.
Strength's: Dexterity, Intelligence
Weaknesse's: Constitution, Charisma
Best friend: Yoko Shadowstag (his girlfriend), he also shares a sarcastic but friendly relationship with Dakari.
Companions: Zane, a Shocker-lizard pet that thinks it's a dog (barks and everything!) that Vega keeps.
Physical Description: Vega is slightly taller than most Kobolds. He is surprisingly manly, but not muscular. He often wears comfortable clothes, but with a few wizardly touches. This is normally a pair of trousers and shirt, with an buttoned short-tailed duster coat and a blue cloak wrapped around his neck and chest. He often wears a kilt and a beret-hat as well, because he just wears whatever he finds comfy and doesn't give a damm about coherence and fashion. He also wears a minature pair of glasses that fit at the end of his reptilian snout. He has smooth, scaled skin that is a light earthy green in color. His horns are small, one reason he wears a beret because he feels somewhat ashamed. He also has a pierced tail.
Nicknames: Yoko likes to call him 'Sugar' and Dakari jokingly calls him 'The Brains'.
Weapons: A light crossbow, unlike most Wizards he loaths to carry staffs and wands. As long as he has his components he's fine.

GRAZAK BAGRAKKA
Species: Unknown (stat-wise an anarchic half-orc)
Zodiac: Cancer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Barbarian 2/Psychic Warrior 1 (ECL 6)
Religion: None, simply because he understands little but nature.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 248 lb.
Good points: Grazak is a simple but surprisingly protective. He has lived in the wilderness all of his life, and understands the forces of nature with surprising profanity. He is primal and undogmatic, and treats animals with as much respect he would give a sentient being.
Bad points: Because of his small-mind, he finds some concepts difficult to grasp. He can be uncontroably aggressive as well, mindlessly flying into a rage when angered. His protective nature towards his friends can quickly become violent.
Strength's: Constitution, Wisdom
Weaknesse's: Intelligence, Charisma
Best friend: Hagrek, his fellow companion
Companions: Hagrek, failed mind-flayer experiment, an Illithid/Wolf hybrid that is untamable, but has a particular fondness of Grazak, probably because Grazrak treats him as an equal.
Physical Description: Grazak is unnaturally muscular. But not in a macho, manly way, more in an obscenely brutish way. He wears little, except for a pair of stiched-up, ragged baggy trousers. He has fur pelt on his waist and torso to carry his possessions. He is unusual in appearance, because it is unknown what species or race he is. He has gigantic shoulders and massive, hunched back. He normally walks about on fours. He has digigrade canine-like legs. His skin is fleshy, red color, but when he angered this darkens to an almost blood-like crimson. He has few, porcupine-like spines poking from his back, and his comparatively small head is almost all mouth that takes up left side of his face as well, on the right is a bloodshoot, twicthing eye. He has a few messy knots of matted-hair in dreadlocks.
Nicknames: Kaniya honors him with the name 'Bear', Yoko sometimes lovingly calls him 'Big Guy'.
Weapons: A couple of throwing flints and stone-headed axe.

ANESHA SUNCHILD
Species: Human (actually a dead rebel good-natured Succubus who was reincarnated and accidently born with wings and the memory of her past life)
Zodiac: Pisces
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Cleric 6 (ECL 3)
Religion: Has dedicated her life to the worship of Corellon Larethian
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 113 lb.
Good points: Anesha is understanding and open-minded, and willing to stand unflinched in her views of justice and morals. She believes that freedom is the ultimate existence, and she openly rebels against law and evil.
Bad points: Though normally outstanding and confidant in her beliefs, she is easily frightened and timid when in the face of danger. She relies on Sykodo for his confidance for support in battle. In a diplomatic situation however she is capable.
Strength's: Dexterity, Wisdom
Weaknesse's: Strength, Constitution
Best friend: Sykodo Darkfoot, probably because he's a teenager to. She also gets on well with Yoko.
Companions: Chill and Wisp, a semi-sentient, long-lived pair consisting of a Moth and Butterfly that Anesha can understand and looks after. Infact Anesha can understand and talk to any insect.
Physical Description: Anesha is like any typical pre-teen girl, only more beautiful and naturally prettier. She wears a little make-up, but she's actually pretty enough as it is. She has seemingly short blond hair which she crops out, a bit like Sykes only straighter. She does however have a long pony-tail that almost reachs the floor. She wears rebellious, punky clothes, and she has a large fondness of the color white. She often wears massive flares and sleeveless tops. She likes to wear flowers in her hair, however (perhaps due to the fact she was a Succubus in a past-life) she likes to wear gothic claw-rings and chain bracelets. Her strangest features however are her pale blue, almost husky-like eye's and her large angelic wings.
Nicknames: Neesh to her friends
Weapons: A yellow-shafted Shortspear with a diamond spear-tip that sears the flesh of evil creatures.

KANIYA TEZKAL
Species: Half-Human/Half-Gnoll (brother of Dakari, complex family-life you see. Dakaris mother died when he was born, and Dakaris dad 5 years later found love again with a human shaman, hence Kaniya was born)
Zodiac: Saggitarius
Class: Fighter 5/Druid 3 (ECL 1)
Religion: Worships nature and the spirit-realm, she respects Ehlonna, Fharlanghn and Obad-hai
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 132 lb.
Good points: Kaniya is good-natured and loyal. She is friendly and defensive of her friends and the innocent. She respects animals and nature, and rarely speaks ill of the dead. She and Dakari have a friendly rivalry like any siblings.
Bad points: Like Grazak (whom she's a good friend of) is short-fused and somewhat illogical. She gets quite violent with those who would make a profit from nature. She also has a inexplicable phobia of fire.
Strength's: Strength, Dexterity
Weaknesse's: Constitution, Intelligence
Best friend: Though she is as kindly as her brother Dakari Tezkal, she relates to Grazak very well.
Companions: Yani, a cute little Blink Bunny (or Al'mir-raj from tome of horrors) that Kaniya keeps.
Physical Description: Kaniya is shorter than her brother, and feminine, but she also quite stout and buch. She is certainly stronger than most of the men in the group. She looks like a human in most respects, but she is covered with a light, tawny fur like a Fawn. She has pointed, canine ears and digigrade legs. Her fingernails are sharp, and she has a bushy tail. She has deep, expressive hazel eyes and a pair of pointed fangs. She has long, braided and dreadlocked hair. She often wears loose fitting, forest-colored clothes and a small amount of leather-armor. She somestimes wears a woven skirt with ancient, tribal patterns.
Nicknames: Dakari jokingly calls her 'kid', because he can just about remember a time when she wasn't around. Grazak honors her with the name 'Wolf'.
Weapons: She fights unarmed like a monk, she hates carrying weapons because she feels unprepared when holding them.

DAKARI TEZKAL
Species: Gnoll
Zodiac: Scorpio
Class: Shaman 5/Ranger 2 (ECL 2)
Religion: Worships nature and the spirit-realm, he respects Ehlonna, Fharlanghn and Obad-hai
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 129 lb.
Good points: Dakari has a happy-go-lucky, over-friendly, almost eccentric nature. He's the sort of person who can turn arguments into laughter. He has a good sense of humor.
Bad points: Sometimes he doesn't take serious events seriously enough, and despite his obvious wisdom he can react a bit slowly to things.
Strength's: Intelligence, Wisdom
Weaknesse's: Dexterity, Constitution
Best friend: He's the sort of person who is everyones best friend. But with his younger sister Kaniya he shares a friendly sibling rivalry. He shares a sort of sarcastic but friendly relationship with Vega.
Companions: Te, Bi and Ko, a trio of Zashiki Warashi (from creatures of rokugan) that are basicly tiny, child-like tree-spirits. My friend got the idea from Princess Mononoke you see!. Dakari (being a shaman) sought their aid from them the once, and they decided to stay as they took a fondness to him.
Physical Description: Dakari is tall and lanky, even by Gnoll standards. He likes to combine traditional with non-traditional when it comes to clothes. He wears baggy trousers and woven-cradigans decorated with leaves, forest-tapestry and feathers. He wears a large bird-like skull on a tabbard, and his long hair is braided and dreadlocked. He also has a pierced lip and short buzz-cut mohawk. He has scar across his left eye.
Nicknames: Kaniya jokingly calls him 'Daki'.
Weapons: A gnarled quarterstaff, like a typical Shaman. However it is also possessed by a spirit of a myocinid elder. Dakari and Kaniya once saved the dead elders Myocinid village from a evil spirit called a Lu Nat. In return the elder made home in his staff so that he could heal with it.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME...

Last edited:

ThorneMD

First Post
Here are a few requests that I would like done.

Haldir
Male Half-Orc Druid
Leather Armor
+1 Scimitar
Large Wooden Shield
Necklace of animal teeth
Wounds regenerating (like if you cast regenerate moderate woiunds)

Araos
Elven Sorcerer/Psychic Warrior
Flowing Red robes
Long Flowing Black Hair
Crystal longsword with a jeweled hilt
Dark green cloak
(if visible)Deep blue pants

Rudic Noson
Human Paladin
Follower of Torm
Scalemail
Heavy Flail on his Right side
Glaive on his Back
Whip tied above his belt
Whip Dagger on his Left Side
Holy Symbol
Gauntlets
Sholder Length greasy black hair
Goatee

Golem2176

Banned
Banned
I have jsut one request:

Dusk Rheqehm
Human Female
35th Level Wizard/20th Level Druid/10th Level Fighter/5th Level Archmage

Dire Wolf Animal Companion
Dire Wolf Familiar

Constant Protection From Evil spell centered on her

6'2"
Blondish Brown Hair that is waist-length
Green Eyes

3 Rings
1 Necklace, 1 Amulet
1 cloak (of stars)
Scabbard hidden by cloak with long sword pommel sticking out
Bracers
Chain Mail Bustenhalt
Chain Mail Loin Cloth
1 Belt
2 Bags tied off (Hanging off left side of belt).
Boots

How much would it cost to cut to the front of the line and get this in color?

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Been awhile since I looked at your thread.....I decided to start from page 1, and look back at the art that I remembered you too easily produced. Which always made me envious..... I Looked through each page to current.....I knew it back when you started page one, your a natural, and very talented. You rocked then and you still rocken now. You still da' Man! Don't ever slow down, keep up the fantastic work! ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads