• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freedom City PBP

Insight

Adventurer
DM_Matt said:
OOC: The MP5 is my other Shapable Targeted Area Weapon. I did not specify which target because I can atta kthem all. Looking back, I notice that I had listed it with full power and homing, and you can ditch those, but I hope that this will not be the seocnd round in a row that you've had me change a power (which I am not complaining about, that is your right) and then had the power do neither what it initially said on the sheet nor what it is being changed to.

If his previous attack does not get to hit all of them or does not take them out...

Surge says to himself "These guys aren't so tough....NEXT!" and continues to move and mow with the MP5, just like the previous round.

All right. Power Surge kills them all. The end.

DM_Matt

First Post
Insight said:
All right. Power Surge kills them all. The end.

...and now I feel guilty....nice move. :)

(If thats actually what happened...)

Surge switches from invisibility to displacement (so he can talk), and says "Lets move out before they send more! I'll look for hidden surprises along the way."

Surge then proceeds to fly towards the facility, scanning for anything worth noting, unless someone tells him not to.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
um I'm confused - so is combat over and your sussurating corpses are lying on the grassy knoll? Insight can we have a nice clean 'where we are at now' post please!

Insight

Adventurer
There isn't much resistance within the auxilliary power generator, certainly nothing Power Surge and his cohorts can't handle. Some guy in a yellow robe. He sends some snakes after you, but Power Surge winks at them and they disintegrate. The guy in the yellow robe teleports away. You find Emily Diaz, as well as some incriminating evidence showing that indeed the Brotherhood of the Yellow Sign is back!

T H E E N D

Please see OOC thread.

Remove ads