• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Frog God - Do they Actually Exist????

talsharien

First Post
Is anybody else having any issues with Frog God Games. I purchased a copy of the 5th Edition foes pdf yesterday and after completing checkout it asked me to log in to be able download.

My password would not work so I attempted to reset it using the site, nothing came through to my e-mail.

I tried this several more times and still no e-mail as promised.

I have since sent a message to their help contact and had no reply (I have now sent 2 requests).

I was beginning to wonder if I had dropped into some strange mystic void but low and behold I seem to be getting a steady stream of junk mail from Frog God directed at my e-mail so they do know I exist.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

JTorres

First Post
Is anybody else having any issues with Frog God Games . . . Any suggestions?

I had been unable to download my copy of 5th edition Foes too. I kept getting logged out of my account when I click on the link or I got an error message in the browser that the connection was reset. I tried to download it with three different browsers all with the same results. I also tried to download it from a friend's computer and again got the same errors. Finally, I tried downloading it from my phone and that actually worked. Afterwards I sent it to my Onedrive account and downloaded it from there. I sent FGG a message through their customer service site about my problem a few days ago but I've heard nothing yet.

Nefzyflin

Explorer
Is anybody else having any issues with Frog God Games. I purchased a copy of the 5th Edition foes pdf yesterday and after completing checkout it asked me to log in to be able download.

My password would not work so I attempted to reset it using the site, nothing came through to my e-mail.

I tried this several more times and still no e-mail as promised.

I have since sent a message to their help contact and had no reply (I have now sent 2 requests).

I was beginning to wonder if I had dropped into some strange mystic void but low and behold I seem to be getting a steady stream of junk mail from Frog God directed at my e-mail so they do know I exist.

Any suggestions?

Yes. You're not alone in this. I purchased the pdf and still do not have it. I tried to reset my password many times, as I forgot it. I get no email in response.

I paid for it yesterday morning, and I'm hoping to hear something from them soon.

Nef

talsharien

First Post
Yes. You're not alone in this. I purchased the pdf and still do not have it. I tried to reset my password many times, as I forgot it. I get no email in response.

I paid for it yesterday morning, and I'm hoping to hear something from them soon.

Nef

I am at least now feeling A little happier, maybe they just have some kind of back log.

Remove ads