• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Citadel to Bastion [OOC Thread]

GruTheWanderer

First Post
You do need to pay for familiars and psicrystals.

I will allow spellcasting prodigy.

Ashrem, thanks for changing the name of the thread. Keeping the 12 Str and 6 Cha is fine.

Let's go with psionics as different. Should make things interesting. And I'm fine with your suggestions for displays.

Hmm, low Cha. The consequences of that could also be serious. I once thought about having both Cha and Wis modify the Will save, but I decided to take NPC reaction and Diplomacy checks seriously instead.

StalkingBlue, the best way to make an entire post one color is to write your post, then add a single word in color at the end. Highlight the section <COLOR=whatever>, cut it, move to the beginning of your post and paste.

Last edited:

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Thanks for choosing colors. My color will be the default off-white (lazy DM).

I am going to post the opening of the adventure in about two hours. We can get started while people finish up their backgrounds.

One other game rule: you have all known each other for at least a year. You can work out how you met each other over time, via email or in this thread (lazy DM). The alignment spectrum is pretty compatible (LN, LG, NG, CG).

It looks like five of you know at least a little bit about the Sunless Citadel. I'll address that in the opening post of the game. :)

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Unless anybody has trouble reading it, Lamont Algier's posts will be in teal.

For someone who's more Greyhawk-knowledgeable than myself: Are there any cultures with a French flavor to them? I really like the name I came up with. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads