D&D 5E From Nobles to Knights

Shayuri

First Post
"You were too slow," Whisper replies neutrally. "If you wish to kill something that threatens me, kill it faster."

Her dagger is normal again in her hand...was it ever not? But it's devoid of blood, as if it had never touched the vampire.

Trogdor1992

First Post
"But haven't ye heard? They say slow and steady wins the race lassie, though perhaps they were wrong, considering our current situation."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper nodded. "A reasonable interpretation of these events."

She appeared to reach a decision, and replaced her dagger in its little sheath.

"You may claim to have killed it yourself if you wish. I have no interest in interfering with your business."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Like I said missy, I been paid for tha' job long ago, so it matters no' ta me. Me name be Frok tha Finisher, oddity amongst Goliaths, Master amongst Monster Slayers. I come all tha way from Luskan ta slay tha' Red Lady an' her pack o' vampires, but it seems tha' now tha work be done." he says back, a wide grin on the odd Goliath's face.

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Well, Whisper, I'll be stayin' 'ere this night, an' I'll be spendin' most o' me time a' tha' bar right o'er dere if ye're needin' me" he says, then heads over to the bar for a drink.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: time immediately after the man scolded Whisper
Quentin tenses and nearly slams the man away from the girl before arresting his forward movement and disguising his lunge as a slide to Whispers side.

After listening to their exchange he offers his hand.
"I am Quentin Khad. As I see it, you owe us a round of drinks. The vampire would go down with or without you and we saved you from fighting all of them."

Slight rebuke in his words is mellowed by wide smile and motion to the barkeep to bring another round.

"We could talk about your work or this night, but I wouldn't because vampires suck..."
He makes a small pause, just a breath to give everyone time to process the pun
"...as conversation topic."

He then grows serious.
"Did you, by any chance, destroy two of the group as they fled the inn? We May have some extra work tonight."

Last edited:

Trogdor1992

First Post
"I killed me one vampire on tha way o'er 'ere, tha's wot led me ta this tavern, an' tha Red Lady. Must be I missed one, bu' fear no', for wit' tha Red Lady slain her spawn be dead now as well. Come o'er to tha bar, an' 'ave a drink wit' me if ye'd like."

Thateous

Explorer
Mordecai looks his sister over, then himself before giving a sidelong glance at Whisper. "Everything that matters to me is fine," he thought to himself before pausing to question why he bothered to look at Whisper.

"No matter" he said out loud. "Yes! Victory deserve a drink." He exclaims while making his way to the bar.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

River Song

Explorer
Oberon frowns, "Are you sure we don't need to do some form of ritual to kill it?"

Calling upon Torm again, he uses his Divinely blessed senses to search for any taint of undead in the tavern.

Remove ads