Frontline Rogue?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Just going to re-recommend... get yourself something that gives people a miss chance. It is your best bet for survival. To that end you could consider something like 1 level of sorcerer (which plays to your high Charisma), get a couple of good self-buffing spells or utility spells to cast, and then obtain a wand of mirror image, which is probably the best 'don't hit me' spell out there in most cases.

mcgeedis

First Post
I've decided to level in Warshaper, swap out Two Weapon Defense for Improved Buckler, lower CHA bonus in favor of CON (DM allowed an ability score shift), and encourage the Artificer to create wands that can be shared throughout the group to increase miss chances (mirror image, displacement, etc...).

Last night we finally got to see how powerful the Artificer is. He gave me and the Duskblade +5 to AC, he gave 3 of us fly, he granted SR 19 to the Duskblade and the Cleric/Wizard, and he also went to town with a wand of magic missle... No idea what was holding him back..

Needless to say, my rogue succeeded on a pivotal trip attack to delay the enemy Drow cleric long enough... Also, the confusion cast upon my rogue backfired against the cleric. The first random roll determined that my Rogue would attack the caster, and the second random roll determined that my Rogue would attack the nearest person, which just happened to be the Drow Cleric. I think that Will saves are next on my list to focus on!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases