• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Fledgling Eberron Game

Sebastian O

First Post
Rayex: I got back my Book of Exalted Deeds this evening, so I'll be able to go over Myna tomorrow morning.

Then, we'll just need Blu's sheet to get started. :cool:

Ashy

First Post
Waiting on me, I think...I've not had much time to get the character sheet done. DM, if you'd like to start without me, go ahead - Blu would be easy to work in - she's always looking for something new and exciting to do... ;)

Ashy

First Post
You guys go on without me. Thanks, Sebastion O, for letting me in, but I guess I just don't have as much time as I thought I did. Sorry, I'll have to bow out of this one...

Sebastian O

First Post
Ashy said:
You guys go on without me. Thanks, Sebastion O, for letting me in, but I guess I just don't have as much time as I thought I did. Sorry, I'll have to bow out of this one...

Well, truthfully, that makes two of us.

I just don't think I'm going to be able to get this game off the ground. I thought I'd be able to run two games, but I think one will be all I can handle. Since this game has sputtered a bit out of the gate, it has to be the one I drop.

I apologize for the disappointment to those of you who created character sheets. I hope they'll serve you well in another game.

Zweischneid

First Post
Well, truthfully, that makes two of us.

I just don't think I'm going to be able to get this game off the ground. I thought I'd be able to run two games, but I think one will be all I can handle. Since this game has sputtered a bit out of the gate, it has to be the one I drop.

damn... there has to be some curse to those Forgotten Forge games ;(

Remove ads