• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Full Game: Land of the Seven Realms, Glossary and General Background

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
As my Character 'Sheet' states, Sparrow speaks Elvish Common and Giantish.
As far as the tense thing goes, I have used past for things that Sparrow did in the past 'They had served on the Borders for most of the last year' etc... Otherwise, I use the present when interacting with the scene/characters, and past on musings/as well as things that he actually did in the past.

-Uriel

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Morwyld said:
As far as the tense issue, I'll claim the Swiss defense on that. I find different tenses useful at different times.

I don't think we need to assign colors for anything. Just write posts in clear English, and it should work out alright.

Come to think of it, I agree with Morwyld on this. I just found myself naturally writing in the present tense, so I'll use that, but I don't think standardization is needed as long as people are reasonably clear. If someone isn't, I suppose, we can tell them so and appropriate changes can be made, but thus far I can easily tell what everyone means.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Err... Regarding the "rules lawyering" sorry if it bugged you, was just trying to keep a PC from getting hurt if he didn't have to (that was really just a postscript to my main point of trying to clear up the misunderstanding)

Morwyld

First Post
Thordain, Badger, one thing I do need to see for Gwyn and Tragus is a set of commonly prepared spells.

These will be presumed to be their default list, unless you specifically modify it in play.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:pre=empive question. Mr. Dm, could you let me know what targets for my arrows are standing, so as to not waste time waiting on my action post. Precisely, which targets are unengaged in melee when I do get an action.

perivas

First Post
Cordo said:
Err... Regarding the "rules lawyering" sorry if it bugged you, was just trying to keep a PC from getting hurt if he didn't have to (that was really just a postscript to my main point of trying to clear up the misunderstanding)

No prob. I just can't believe the number of times people try doing stuff non-chalantly and expect to get away with it. Not directed at you or anyone else in this game, specifically.

Thordain

First Post
I've added Gwyn's default spells to the thread in the Rogue's Gallery. These spells are what she would have had memorized for being on the run with Smiles, so they will change as her situation changes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads