• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full!] Looking for play-by-post Players - the World of Low'verok

Thels

First Post
Ray Silver said:
4d6, drop the lowest.

This might seem weird, but could you roll for me and tell me the results? I feel a bit awkward rolling without the DM around (I once had to roll without the DM around and rolled some superstats, including 2 18's. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't roll it myself and actually downgraded them to make it believeable to my DM).

Thels

First Post
A +2, 2 +1's and a -1. Could be better, but they're workable.

I'm thinking about going Cleric, since that seems to be the only direction I'm not playing yet on the boards.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
If you need more information about any diety, please ask! Most of them can be found in the PHB and Faiths and Pantheons, but I've made a few minor flavor tweaks (really shouldn't affect you too much mechanically). I'm not requiring patron dieties, but I'd at least like to know if your character (cleric or no) follows a certain god/goddess. (I'd give you a better chance of recognizing something from that diety.)

Also, for everyone, Knowledge (monsters) is a class skill for all advenurers.

Jemal

Adventurer
Stats rolled:
18, 18, 17, 13, 10, 6.

hmmm.... Weird to say the least. Stuff like that always happens to me when I roll stats.
I'm thinking with a set of stats like that, I'll be making a Barbarian. One of the nomads from the Unwanted Desert.

Thels

First Post
Heh, one of the reasons I prefer pointbuy system over rolling, especially on PbP.

Anyhow, nice scores!

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
How did I miss this for so long?

Eh, well I moved it finally...

Email me if you ever have any similar problems... like needing this thread and that OOC thread you mention merged...

Jemal

Adventurer
EDIT: N/m, changed my mind.

Will there be lots of Above-ground stuff happening? b/c my idea right now is kinda a mounted knight... out of the saddle he's about as useful as an NPC warrior.

Last edited:

Remove ads