Full ROTK Trailer Up!

Everyone and the aunt must be trying to download off that link. I've been trying since last night with no luck. When it starts at all, the speed slowly peters out until the connection finally times out.

The Serge

First Post
I don't know what to say.

I don't know how to express my feelings waiting for this film.

I do know one thing.

To date, the trailers for these films, among the best looking, most impressive trailers for any film, have PALED in comparison to the actual movies. If this is any indication, I am confident that not only will this be the best of the series (as I think is the case for the actual books), but:

THE BEST TRILOGY TO DATE IN CINEMATIC HISTORY.

I mean, it's clear to anyone who's watched these that it ALL comes to a head here. The power of friendship, the necessity to sacrifice in the name of righteousness and honor, the realization that sometimes there are more important things in LIFE than life itself.

OMG!

EricNoah

Adventurer
And what's kinda sad is that I used to have that same "boy this is gonna be great!" feeling about seeing the journey of Anakin Skywalker toward the dark side. Until it was actually there on the screen. I'm as worried for that final Star Wars film (worried that it will just be "blah") as I am excitied for this final LotR film (excited to see PJ knock this one out of the park).

myrdden

First Post
EricNoah said:
And what's kinda sad is that I used to have that same "boy this is gonna be great!" feeling about seeing the journey of Anakin Skywalker toward the dark side. Until it was actually there on the screen. I'm as worried for that final Star Wars film (worried that it will just be "blah") as I am excitied for this final LotR film (excited to see PJ knock this one out of the park).

You've summarized my thoughts and feelings exactly. You truly are an Admin Unearthed.

Myrdden

dave_o

Explorer
Celtavian said:
It looks awsome. But I must divorce this story from the book to be happy with it. It looks nothing like the book and it has diverged too far to be anything more than a "based on Lord of the Rings" film. I guess even three movies was not enough space.

I still can't wait for December.

I, too, must do the same thing.

Lest I get in arguments with my girlfriend over how "great" TTT was. :D I think she just likens our relationship to that of Aragorn and Arwen -- yeah, we're both hopeless romantics. :D

With that, download, ho!

Shadowdancer

First Post
I feel like a fool, but Aragorn's speech to the troops, and the remainder of the clip, brought tears to my eyes.

This movie is going to f***king rock!

Remove ads