• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
Yeah, possibly not the best choice of NPC for this group.

I'll update round 2 a soon as I can.

Yes, you can post your next actions if you like.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Ok, the split worked out less troublesome than I thought it might - from a PvP point of view - especially since half the group was in combat.

I would say we're looking at around 10 to 15 mins in game time for those in the tower to do something.

Duran is currently using that time to sit the armoury, so let me know if you want to do something, if not I'll move things forward early next week.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok, the split worked out less troublesome than I thought it might - from a PvP point of view - especially since half the group was in combat.

I would say we're looking at around 10 to 15 mins in game time for those in the tower to do something.

Duran is currently using that time to sit the armoury, so let me know if you want to do something, if not I'll move things forward early next week.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Duran was inspecting the pokers and the room in general.

Yavathol

Explorer
Don't we need to get Thessel out of there, or at least prepare for the proverbial to hit the fan? Or is it OK since the other PCs are returning but the knights are still hunting?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads