D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
Cool, I'll have you pretty much follow Insight's initial choices, since his character isn't there this time.

It'll be a bit narrative but I don't really want to start from scratch again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
IC Thread is up.

A bit of a wall of text intro that I hope I got right. Could everyone just confirm in this OOC thread that they are happy with my quick summary of events so far before anyone posts in the IC thread.

There was less info that I thought in the cached webpage I found, so had to do most of in from memory.

Could everyone just check that the info in the DM's quick reference SBLOCK is correct.

Tall

TallIan

Explorer
Well some people don't seem to follow instructions 😆 not the end of the would as it seems I got it mostly right.

I was just being cautious in case I had to edit anything. Since we've started then, those who haven't can jump in on the IC thread.

TallIan

Explorer
It's ok, I was just paranoid I got something wrong and we'd get stuck in a cycle of editing posts to line up with other edited posts.

Mostly I'm just glad it's up and running, though I appreciate people have other games (playing and DMing) that require attention.

TallIan

Explorer
For those that are members of factions you can find a representative of that faction in Red Larch if you wish to contact them. I don't believe anyone other than Errol did though.

Remove ads