D&D 5E Game Design and Pizza Analogies

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Oh god people I wasn't asking for more pizza analogies! :.-(

Pizza analogies are terrible.

I recommend ice cream analogies instead.

But . . . but . . . the title of the thread says "Pizza Analogies."
So that must be what it's all about, right? (And not the Hokey-Pokey after all?) :)

[What about a shrimp-and-black-olive-and-tomato pizza? What's that in terms of game-design? Does that represent a bias in favor of dwarves ("shrimp") and women ("tomato") and -- hm.

What's a good proxy for olives? They're round and have a pit, and grow on trees, and produce oil, and are sub-tropical . . . I'm coming up with nothing, here.]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
But . . . but . . . the title of the thread says "Pizza Analogies."
So that must be what it's all about, right? (And not the Hokey-Pokey after all?) :)

[What about a shrimp-and-black-olive-and-tomato pizza? What's that in terms of game-design? Does that represent a bias in favor of dwarves ("shrimp") and women ("tomato") and -- hm.

What's a good proxy for olives? They're round and have a pit, and grow on trees, and produce oil, and are sub-tropical . . . I'm coming up with nothing, here.]

Probably some kind of demon. Or Tieflings?

What about lox pizza? There's a place near me that makes one: cream cheese, red onions, capers and lox on a big ole pizza pie. AWEsome! It's like a super-bagel!

Lokiare

Banned
Banned
...yeah...

That's a religious debate not suited for these boards. As much as I like a good debate/ argument I'll pass and stick to gaming topics.

Yes, thus the "PM me" part. I just hate it when lies and misconceptions are passed off as fact which is why I get into so many arguments on the internet...

Remove ads