GAME OF THRONES #10:Fire and Blood ACT 10 Chapter 1-2011--Season Ending

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Dormer? What's wrong with Alessandra Torresani for that part?

'cause she's butt fugly?

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but come on, this is meant to be one of the most beautiful women in the known world... Alessandra doesn't fit that description even in the slightest. At least Dormer is on the hot tomali train, if not exactly setting it ablaze.

As far as Stannis goes, Mark Strong is the only one that remotely resembles the character out of all the suggestions on that site. I can't believe any of the other suggestions are even suggestions when they have nothing at all in common with the character.

catsclaw227

First Post
'cause she's butt fugly?
Huh?

All due respect to the women on the board, but I am about to ask a typically male question...

Kzach, are you claiming that she doesn't do it for you, or that if the situation offered itself, you wouldn't invite that beauty into your, ahem... bed?

(we are talking Game of Thrones... lots of male and female nudity abound).

catsclaw227

First Post
But neither is Natalie Dormer the same level of beauty. She's attractive, but I don't see her as stunning as Maergary Tyrell is supposed to be. I don't like the thin-lipped look she brings.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Kzach, are you claiming that she doesn't do it for you, or that if the situation offered itself, you wouldn't invite that beauty into your, ahem... bed?

I'd say no but who would believe me? Some of us aren't desperate enough to bag anything that walks. I don't find her attractive, even in the slightest. Then again, I don't find Dormer attractive either, but she's far prettier than Torresani.

Given the gazillions of actresses who would murder whole flocks of people for this job, it's a bit disappointing that they can't be bothered to find someone more suitable for the role.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
They can find a big, not so attractive girl to play Brienne. I hope they don't use prosthetics. I hope they find a girl that would probably never make it in acting normally to play Brienne.

I hope they go find some big wrestler woman, weight lifter, or simply a big farm girl that wants to act. Dress her up in some armor and let her kick some behind.
I hope they find a good actress. In my humble opinion, Brienne is a difficult role and pivotal in the development of Jamie's personality. I want an actress who can be convincing emotionally. If she is plain and tall, that's great. But ability is much more important to me.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
I'd say no but who would believe me? Some of us aren't desperate enough to bag anything that walks. I don't find her attractive, even in the slightest. Then again, I don't find Dormer attractive either, but she's far prettier than Torresani.

Given the gazillions of actresses who would murder whole flocks of people for this job, it's a bit disappointing that they can't be bothered to find someone more suitable for the role.

The subjective assessment of the actresses' looks aside, I'm more interested with their acting abilities. We're talking about an acting job here, not a modeling one.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
This is who should play Margaery:

Hannah-Marks-as-Katniss-the-hunger-games-trilogy-18475238-500-741.jpg

She is pretty spot on for how I pictured the character. Plus she can act!

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Well, the question I have is whether the actress slated to play Margaery looks a lot like the actor who plays Loras, since they were apparently supposed to resemble one another closely enough to be twins.

Remove ads