• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Systems to Try

Hussar

Legend
I've heard interesting things about Reign, but, I've never played it. Has anyone here?

Another one I haven't played, but would like to try is Forgotten Futures Looks like loads of fun and is free.

I'm about to give All Flesh Must be Eaten a shot. That looks like an absolute blast.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Sorry if I missed it, but it doesn't appear that anyone has mentioned Castles & Crusades yet. I always have a blast with this game, and you can try it for free via the free pdf quick-start rules over at www.trolllord.com

Aside from this, my other favorites include Hollow Earth Expedition, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu and Mutants and Masterminds.

NerfedWizard

First Post
My game Omnifray - PDF of Basic Handbook available for £2.50 UK price but check out the free to download preview guide first, links via Omnifray RPG - Home
- recent reviews including one on rpg.net which followed an 8-week playtest
RPGnet : Review of Omnifray: Basic Handbook (which gave it 5 stars for
substance and 2 for style) plus a scathing review from RPG Pundit and a dismissive review on critical-hits.com

The rpg.net review says among other things:-

Omnifray is a diamond mine.
You've got to dig deep, work hard, separate out the crap and accept that its not going to be easy, but in there somewhere are some little gems that make it all worthwhile.

Remove ads